John Digweed Celebrates 10yrs on kiss 100 with a very special live mix September 5th

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed Celebrates 10yrs on kiss 100 with a very special live mix September

fucking amazing 2 hours of music... NEED MORE!

cant believe this shit is from JANUARY
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed Celebrates 10yrs on kiss 100 with a very special live mix September

so was the friday nite and sunday nite show the same thing aka ruby skye?
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Krystyan
        Platinum Poster
        • Oct 2004

I've loved that Village Vanguard mix all year long and always wondered if that track would actually hear nice in a set...
        Apparently it does...... that breakdown is a pure bliss. House music.
        https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

A very special set indeed ... is it me or does it feel a lot more progressive these days, same with some of the recent Kiss mixes.

Can't imagine what Bedrock 12 will be like!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Ok maybe not more progressive ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

this wasn't worth the hype kinda of lame

was expecting something bigger

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

i have got to agree. was hoping for a bit more of a "special" mix for the 10 year anniversary. the way this was hyped and then after listening was a huge let down.

really hoped he would have continuted with the vagabond set from where the structures package left off.

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by chuckc

really hoped he would have continuted with the vagabond set
                  if it wasnt the 10yr anniversary that will reveal it i wonder if what happened that night will ever unfold
                  Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...