How To Make A Beer Bong (I could really use one right about now)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

How To Make A Beer Bong (I could really use one right about now)

Feeling nostalgic at the moment, and just thought I'd pass some old, stupid high school craftiness along --- because Labor Day weekend is coming up here, and I'm getting amped. However, if you don't celebrate Labor Day, it's still good excuse to supercharge your party.

Large funnel - The bigger the funnel the more beer you will be able to pour into it
    Tubing - The tubing should be made of flexible plastic and approximately three to four feet long. Also make sure the tube fits over the spout of the funnel snugly.
    Tape or Clamps
    BEER (of course)

Now that you have gathered everything you need, it is time to learn how to make a beer bong:
    1. Place the spout of the funnel into one end of the tubing. The first step in learning how to make a beer bong is pretty obvious. Remember that it is important to make sure the opening in the tube is larger than the funnel's spout. The tighter the fit the better, you do not want a loose tube falling off the funnel or shaking around when you are trying to drink.
    2. Secure the tube to the funnel using tape or clamps. This step helps to make sure the tube will stay connected to the funnel, especially when people lift up the funnel while drinking.
    3. Customize your beer bong. What is the point of knowing how to make a beer bong if people don't know it's yours? This is where you can let your imagination run wild painting designs on your new creation.

Now that you know how to make a beer bong there is one more thing to learn. It is important to remember to drink responsibly. While knowing how to make a beer bong is awesome, it is just as awesome to know your limits.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))
Working...