• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    M-NUS Minus Embed03 - David Terranova

MINUS-EMBED will invite creative individuals to become an embedded participant on a weekend trip with Richie Hawtin to catalog, document and then respond to the event in an artistic format. This creative response will then be exhibited on the Minus website and possible other platforms. MINUS-EMBED is open to all creative disciplines; video, sound, web design, photographers, fine artists, fashion designers, etc.For EMBED03 David was asked to follow Richie Hawtin on his small tour over New Year's Eve, spending 3 days together traveling with the Minus crew from Italy to Madrid and back to Berlin:"Following a few mishaps along the way (such as crucial filming equipment gone missing), the trip became a new experience for me, taking things to a whole new emotional level as I had to face the consequences of working with secondary equipment (running around Madrid on the 1st of January looking for a camera). Yet, this has become an unforgettable experience and I feel privileged to have spent this time working surrounded by such enormous talent."

Podcast home: http://m-nus.com

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...