Sasha @ Never Say Never (Ushuaia, Ibiza) w/ Sander Kleinenberg - IGR - 26-08-2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mades
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2008

Sasha @ Never Say Never (Ushuaia, Ibiza) w/ Sander Kleinenberg - IGR - 26-08-2010

Who would have expected that ? Another live broadcast And captured for all your musical needs by myself.

I didn't capture the whole broadcast (part of Sander's set). Sander promised to release something on his Soundcloud so we'll see about that. My cut starts where i think Sasha was starting + spanish speaker mentioning him for the first time.

When was it for the last time we had two live broadcasts by The Man within 7 days .. ? And his thursdays shows aren't over yet Never say never !!

p.s. big f* thx to Ibiza Global Radio and tell your radio speakers to have more fun and less talk !

89min/VBr (~127kbit avg)

• cm1179
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2006

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never (Ushuaia, Ibiza) w/ Sander Kleinenberg - IGR - 26-08-2010

nice 1. on the download now

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never (Ushuaia, Ibiza) w/ Sander Kleinenberg - IGR - 26-08-2010

mades thank you very much for this again

... and fully endorse this .. . [on the other thread]

Originally posted by mades
      I can't imagine such a professional to be watching football instead of playing when he is all over the flyer. + he played some of his favourite tracks first hour.
      even more, ...... the radioman a couple of times talk to sasha when he is playing, ... and almost did not answer

then ..there is no more Sasha before you start recording ?

2 hours ago Sasha put this :

" sashaofficial .. Come on Ushuaia! "

Comment

• mades
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2008

No, i heard only sander playing before and he was scheduled around the time he posted the pic.

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

nice to hear some more layed back choons nice and groovy mix

Comment

• Jesus@1
            Gold Gabber
            • Dec 2009

Thanx again Mades, didn't even know this was being broadcast. Still loving the first set, can't wait to hear this.

Comment

• Jesus@1
              Gold Gabber
              • Dec 2009

Perfect for the beach, now just wish those radio presenters would shut the fuck up

Comment

• mades
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Jesus@1
                Perfect for the beach, now just wish those radio presenters would shut the fuck up
                Yeah and this set is even better than the previous one ! Together with the Pacha hour, Sasha brings us some amazing goods this summer, i like them much better than his V_rtek set or last few thank you mixes. This is the Sasha we all love

You can hear excitement of the radio speaker throughout the whole set.

Comment

• Tortuga
                  Addiction started
                  • Feb 2006

Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo Remix at the end......Nice

Comment

• Hybrex
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

So many new Sasha sets these days.

Comment

• gizze
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jul 2010

I am loving this new stuff.
                      I have to say that in July I started buying more of this sort of stuff, I did a mix with 'Hate, Love' , 'New Dimension' and 'Shaded' on it, and was loving this more deep tech sound, but was also gutted as I thought that for the first time since 1990 I had gone in a different direction musically to Sasha, by that in the sort of sound I liked, and I have gone through the dance scene loving his music, every time I started to want something new he changed direction and it was always a sound I loved, and always felt so fresh. So to think I had got bored and he hadn't changed was gutting!
                      So when I got a copy of the Pacha set and those 3 tracks were on it I was thrilled to bits.

Have to say the Glastonbury set did nothing for me, I love his new Sparky Lives tune and used it for an opening track on a mix I did, and Morgan Kings 'I'm Free' is still awesome but the rest of it is just not sassy enough anymore. Great if you were there, or if your still doing chems every weekend but these days I want to dance to it while I'm not off my head, even if it is round my own kitchen!
                      My Soundcloud page...
                      GuyMiddleton's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• Jesus@1
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Dec 2009

Tune at 35mins, Minilogue - Certain Things 2 (Freska remix).

Sasha's been raving about it on his twitter page.... Tune of the week. Minilogue-Certain Things 2 (Freska)_TRAUM ouch!

Comment

• Maff
                          Up the City
                          • Dec 2006

thanks for the link

Comment

• SmokinJo
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Nov 2004

Track @ 29 min is Sigward feat Lubna - Guava (Original Mix)

Comment

• baker4d
                              Getting warmed up
                              • May 2008

Track @ min 54?

Comment

Working...