X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

M_NUS Embed03 by David Terranova

After the great success of Embed01 by Cem Yardimci and Emre Guven's Embed02 we are now introducing Embed03 by David Terranova.

Having spent the first 5 years of his career as a self-taught programmer developing games and websites, David began exploring video when he first began an experimental documentary series for Crosstown Rebels called REBELRAVE. Since then he has evolved his style, concentrating more and more on the relationship between vision and sound, producing work for both fashion and music industries that merge video and sound into single audio-visual pieces, distorting reality into dream-like experiences.

For EMBED03 David was asked to follow Richie Hawtin on his small tour over New Year's Eve, spending 3 days together traveling with the Minus crew from Italy to Madrid and back to Berlin.

001.jpg

Following a few mishaps along the way (such as crucial filming equipment gone missing), the trip became a new experience for me, taking things to a whole new emotional level as I had to face the consequences of working with secondary equipment (running around Madrid on the 1st of January looking for a camera). Yet, this has become an unforgettable experience and I feel privileged to have spent this time working surrounded by such enormous talent.
    Watch Embed03 HERE
Working...