• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luben
    Getting warmed up
    • Feb 2009

[ms] member mix
    Luben - Podcast 004 (Personal Mix) + Tracklist

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I knocked this up last week with the intention of it being a personal mix for myself to listen to in the car. Its just a little mix I made up with some of the tracks ive had over the past few weeks. The mix hits on my techy side alot more than some of my more recent mixes but i found it to have a nice smooth flow and its real easy on the ear too, what ever the weather may be. Hope you enjoy it too.. TRACKLISTING:- Brauns & Wagner - 1974 (John Tejada/Luben X Edit) Brotherly - Breathe (Shur-I-Kan Instrumental) Dave Storm & Ricky Inch - I Dont Know (Dave Mayer Instrumental) Fish Go Deep & Tracey K - A Dream (Chymera Remix) Fish Go Deep & Tracey K - A Dream (Dream Dub) Monaque - Butterfly (Sei A Remix) Pablo Cahn Spreyer & Hector - Yesaidu (Original Mix) Robert Babicz - Come Closer (Original Mix) Sebastian Davidson & Karol XVII & MB Valence - Diferent Places (Original Mix) Shonky - Clubrama (Original Mix) Shur-I-Kan - Underground Soul (Original Mix) U...

I knocked this up last week with the intention of it being a personal mix for myself to listen to in the car. Its just a little mix I made up with some of the tracks ive had over the past few weeks. The mix hits on my techy side alot more than some of my more recent mixes but i found it to have a nice smooth flow and its real easy on the ear too, what ever the weather may be.
    Hope you enjoy it too..

TRACKLISTING:-
    Brauns & Wagner - 1974 (John Tejada/Luben X Edit)
    Brotherly - Breathe (Shur-I-Kan Instrumental)
    Dave Storm & Ricky Inch - I Dont Know (Dave Mayer Instrumental)
    Fish Go Deep & Tracey K - A Dream (Chymera Remix)
    Fish Go Deep & Tracey K - A Dream (Dream Dub)
    Monaque - Butterfly (Sei A Remix)
    Pablo Cahn Spreyer & Hector - Yesaidu (Original Mix)
    Robert Babicz - Come Closer (Original Mix)
    Sebastian Davidson & Karol XVII & MB Valence - Diferent Places (Original Mix)
    Shonky - Clubrama (Original Mix)
    Shur-I-Kan - Underground Soul (Original Mix)
    Uner & Coyu - Up & Run (Dosem Remix)
    Thanks for checking it out,

Have a great weekend,

Luben ;-)
Working...