X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

My new toy

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

This new PMA is amazing, not only does it have email, notes etc, also a 30GB storage, mp3 player, and you can record from any TV source, DVD, Cable, Video. Also a 4 hour battery life for watching any stored video on the 3.5" colour screen or 8 hours of music.
    I already have a AV480 and the Gmini 120 and 220, fantastic MP3 players kicks an Ipods ass bigtime. This little beauty though is all of them rolled into one, plus WiFi connection for on the move.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
  • PsynceFiction[MS]
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Sweet man!! But expensive...

-Psynce-
    www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Mr.Big
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2004

yeah thats cool..im not sure about watching video on the move...i see that more as a gimic..i like the fact that u can transport photos..that would be handy for showin to mates...

nice one anyway..enjoy it..
      www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
      Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• ian
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I think I'll hold off buying a mp3 player till one comes out that can be my phone, personal organiser, mp3 player and mobile storage all rolled into one and do it all well! Up till that moment I don't really want another gadget to carry around with me! ALthough the ipod shuffle is tickling my fancy....
        Signature for Rent - ?1/character

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Friend of mine has it, too. He's very satisfied with it, and it's really convenient. He's the only student I know that doesn't need to use the debt-opportunity on his student-bankaccount though...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...