I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

9/11 ...Never Forget

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))
  • Homegrove
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: 9/11 ...Never Forget

I can't listen to New Order - Crystal (Lee Coombs Remix) without thinking about 9/11. I bought the record that day, the clerk in the record store said that "dude, a plane just hit WTC..." Biked home and watched the towers fall down on live TV while listening to that record.
    Forward thinking house music

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Chicago

New Jersey

Staten Island

Modena, Italy

At the Pentagon

Brooklyn

Israel

Connecticut

Virginia

Connecticut

Italy

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Was working in the amazon.co.uk warehouse when this happened. They had the radio on all day over the factory floor so you had to listen to it - remember thinkig it was a joke when they said the towers had fallen. I kept thinking they had fallen horizontally. Management pulled us off the floor and told us what was happening and said people could ring America if they had relatives there. Surreal day

Comment

• Frankiee
          Getting Somewhere
          • Nov 2009

I do not want to provocate, and I do feel very sorry for all the victims of the attack.

When people start to talk about 9/11, I always have to think about the "forgotten" 9/11 of 1973.

Salvador Allende, Democratic President of Chile, died during the coup of 1973. The coup of Augusto Pinochet was supported by the CIA.
          According to various reports and investigations 1,200–3,200 people were killed, 80,000 were interned, and up to 30,000 were tortured by his regime including women and children under the regime of Pinochet who lead the coup.

The U.S. provided material support to the military regime after the coup, although criticizing it in public. A document released by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in 2000, titled "CIA Activities in Chile", revealed that the CIA actively supported the military junta after the overthrow of Allende and that it made many of Pinochet's officers into paid contacts of the CIA or U.S. military, even though some were known to be involved in human rights abuses.

moneda.jpg

Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause of most of the genocide of the twentieth century. Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead.

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Dead eye watches still but the killing carries on

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...