X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

When We Leave (2010)

A really well made (albeit depressing) movie about the hurdles a Turkish woman faces when she leaves her husband (in Turkey) and returns to her family in Germany. Its not in English and it was distracting to constantly try and keep up with the subs (esp when beering through the entire flick) but it has a drastic and unexpected ending. I have always been a fan of watching movies with fresh/new actors as it adds a refreshing presentation of characters to the storyline and this one did not fail to deliver on that front at all. There's very little music in it, which only added to the intensity of the scenes.

Just like the other Japanese movie, I'll give it a strong 7.5/10. I'm not into depressing movies and didn't realize this is what it was, but the movie grabs you from the get-go, all the way through the end.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: When We Leave (2010)

Good Film with strong message !
    Mixes !!!

Comment

Working...