• Jun 2004

Loser is my word of the day.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Mixwell
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
      ever wake up with morning wood when you have to piss real bad? I-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e.
      You definitely have to take a couple of steps back, and make sure to grab hold. if all else fails, go outside.
      dance like no one is watching

Comment

• CrazyMadFlyGirl
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2004

Hmm.. guess I've now discovered there actually is one time it's beneficial to be female, since we don't wake up with any morning wood & have no issue with aim.... But overall- there have been MANY a Drunken Tore Up night outside- that I'm sure any female would heve LOVED to not have had to find a place to hide & squat... & just been able to pull it out & piss

Oh yah- & after AssHat.... i just heard a guy call another guy in my office ButtFrog! hahahaha
        ~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CrazyMadFlyGirl
          Hmm.. guess I've now discovered there actually is one time it's beneficial to be female, since we don't wake up with any morning wood & have no issue with aim.... But overall- there have been MANY a Drunken Tore Up night outside- that I'm sure any female would heve LOVED to not have had to find a place to hide & squat... & just been able to pull it out & piss

Oh yah- & after AssHat.... i just heard a guy call another guy in my office ButtFrog! hahahaha
          i know who i would use that name for in your office, lol

Comment

• thrualoooop
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CrazyMadFlyGirl
            - there have been MANY a Drunken Tore Up night outside- that I'm sure any female would heve LOVED to not have had to find a place to hide & squat... & just been able to pull it out & piss
            .....why are my pants wet?
            :WTF:
            i'm not a real dork i just play one on the internet.......

Comment

Working...