02.04.05 Sasha, Crobar NYC Presale $20!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmglobal
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

Re: 02.04.05 Sasha, Crobar NYC Presale $20!!

o.k...so what the fuck is up with james lavelle? God damn! Did he ruin the night?!! Sasha had this crazy 2.5 hr build up going and lavelle kept hounding him from behind the decks. finally at like 3:30 the decks were handed over to lavelle and boy did he suck ass!! i mean, how tired are we of "in a state?" Sasha had an amazing thing going and lavelle really ruined the vibe of the whole evening. My only hope is that he isn't sharing the bill in march! Playing tracks out for 10 minutes,; that's no way to foloow sasha is it? Danced my ass offf in vip all night, but lavelle really ruined it for me and the whole lot standing around me. the line was too long and my guest list expired at midnight, so I missed out on Three...wish i hadn't. There's always march. Thanks Sasha for what you gave us tonight, it was something beautiful...
    Peace.

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

^^word

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Re: 02.04.05 Sasha, Crobar NYC Presale $20!!

good god what a fucking night. gotta get some sleep
        some pics and videos i'll put up 2morrow

jl killed the vibe.....i wanna know what happend sasha was groovin out shit i never heard before and around 3 they disconnect the screen and jl gets on

it was so hard to stay......it was worth the wait for sasha to come back on after two hours of CRAP.

he fucking ripped it up the very last track of his set with the male vocals AMAZING

Comment

Working...