If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i really do!
every year, after all that december break with christmas and new year when i enjoyed my time the most i could, comes january, the most borring month for me, nothing to do, no parties left,no money left, going back to work and basicly i cant find anything that could cheer me up
it happens every single year, and i begin to hate this month
It has been raining all freakin month. I would be a bit happy, if it was at least snow, but no. Rain, rain, rain. I will say one thing - move to Boston in jan, always a stellar lineup.
I was enjoying Jan here in South Carolina until yesterday. It started raining and has not let up. AT least the weekend is here and I can watch the Vikings beat up on Philly.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment