X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Google TV

Your favorite streaming apps for movies, shows, live TV, and more, on one platform. Built right into your smart TV or streaming device, Google TV is your new home for all the content you love.
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Google TV

I wish I could download it as an app for an existing computer!

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

I <3 Google.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

i wonder how adwords will integrate with this

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Love every aspect of it... Is this already available in USA? At least in Argentina is not.. i guess

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Google TV is a little bit of a bind.... NBC, ABC, CBC FOX not supporting it.

Major networks should be more flexible and embrace this.
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

Hi Friend

I'm Google.

Guess what? I'm your friend and I'm not evil, scouts honour.

I hope that you have search history turned on because it helps you use me. Yes I know I'm Google and I hold that information, but it's meaningless. Remember, everything I do, I do for you.

Today I have followed you using Google Analytics across thousands of sites, but don't worry, those sites that didn't have Analytics often had AdSense so we tracked you there without a problem. I know how much you like this and how much it helps, so I now link this data to your Facebook account (as we're allowed access to your data), this enables us to know exactly who you are and correct the demographic data we hold on you, as you made it up in your Gmail account. (Cheeky scamp! )

What? You're uneasy about that? Pah, don't worry, it's better for everyone. I also then tie your Gmail account and Facebook, along with your surfing habits against your Search History. Yes, even if you turn our incredibly helpful search history off I still save everything just in case. It's fine though, remember, I'm not evil, I should know, I say it to myself over and over and over again and eventually I'll believe it. It's a gentle reminder to me and a fact to you.

It's all good though, because even better, many people now use Chrome, this helps you alot because it's Helpware. Helpware is like Spyware, but instead of spying and being evil it helps and does good.

It monitors and saves everything you do, again tying it to the aforementioned data, allowing better ads and helps you in more ways than you could possibly understand. Hence Helpware.

I also own android don't you know? Yeah, great isn't it? I can tie everything to your mobile, along with your number, how helpful is that huh? Soon we're bringing out TV, this will help tie all your internet history, email and mobile phone use in nicely with your television habits. This means again I can help you get the ads you deserve. You should be grateful I'm such a nice company.

I'm soon bringing out street security where I plan to install cameras on the corner of every street, freely available for checking by all. It saves us driving around taking photos of everyone's houses every year, I can just keep a constant lookout for you. Good huh?

Even better, I hope to bring out home security systems where I supply cheap secuity cameras for every room in your house. This can be accessed from anywhere in the world and I save all footage forever on my servers, which again benefits you.

If you think about it, once I supply broadband and electricity I'll be able to show you anything you've done, ever. Or I can just hand it all over to law enforcement should they request it, which of course is helpful to you.

Forever and sincerely yours

Your caring Google xx

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

I suppose if you were a serial killer, you'd definitely have something to worry about then....lol
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Nope, sorry: Hulu blocks Google TV

Comment

Working...