X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GranolaGirl
    Getting warmed up
    • Jul 2010

Darko Esser @ Berghain 09-10-2010

Full 5 hour recording of my set at Berghain from 0:00-5:00 last saturday. It was an absolutely AMAZING night, B'han is one of my fav clubs to play and this time it was no exception off course. I feel like a fish in the water there. Crew, people, atmosphere, sound: it's all BRILLIANT!!

Since it's a 'warm-up' set I start of at a very slow pace with ambient/electronica/electro/dubstep slowly working from the deeper forms of house and techno to some banging freaky shit at the end. Hope you like it!

Full 5 hour recording of my set at Berghain from 0:00-5:00 last saturday. It was an absolutely AMAZING night, B'hain is one of my fav clubs to play and this time it was no exception off course. I feel

• Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Darko Esser @ Berghain 09-10-2010

downloading this one : )

" Since it's a 'warm-up' set I start of at a very slow pace with ambient/electronica/electro/dubstep slowly working from the deeper forms of house and techno .. "

fucking club

Comment

• Hoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Aug 2009

:: this is a real Masterpiece

the whole warm up for himself is fffffffffffffFar

.. please sbandoboy and tricky check this ; )

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

nice...on it
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

I think I need this, specially for this ......

Originally posted by GranolaGirl

I start of at a very slow pace with ambient/electronica/electro/dubstep slowly working from the deeper forms of house and techno

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Sounds good, gotta check it out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Enjoying this immensely ... too few DJs warm up properly these days!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...