X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

HELP suing FEDEX

so.. i have some time sensitive documents to sent overnight from Miami to NY, Fedex has a First Overnight service which guarantees delivery of said documents by next morning @ 8 am for $70, OK, Great right ?! Called the recipient this morning to find out the package is not delivered yet, called fedex and the answer i get is that someone (an employee of fedex) fucks up and the documents didnt fly over to NY, since its friday now ill have to wait till monday to get it done and now Im looking at demurrage charges throughout the weekend , im guessing it will be around 1900 to 2000 dlrs, + 70 that i paid for the first overnight service that never happened. fedex is telling me the are responsable for the delivery of the package but not for the results of not delivering it !!!!
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: HELP suing FEDEX

wait, isn't their tag line "When it absolutely positively has to be there over night"

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

they suck !!!!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Miguel
        fedex is telling me the are responsable for the delivery of the package but not for the results of not delivering it !!!!
        I thought that kind of answers happen only in Argentina

Good luck mate

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• MusicJatt
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2004

point, click and ship ??

when the say guaranteed by noon tomm., what exactly do they mean by "guaranteed by" ?

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

dude if it says guaranteed then u shud def go ahead and make em at least pay for the charges they cost you
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

I would definitely try and get them to pay for the penalties you will get for the package being late. It is 100% their fault!
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• FM
                Wooooooo!
                • Jun 2004

I'm sure you can file a claim. Get all your receipts and paperwork together, and proof.

It may take a while to run through the process...they may just try & compensate you for the shipping charges...press for what the froms were & what it cost you because they didn't get there.
                FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                Facebook!
                A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

yeah you can definitely get all your losses back from them. Do not settle for the cost of shipment only.
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                  Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

Call them and tell them this:

"I'm really disappointed in FEdex, at this point I'm about to take this to court. I know how big corporate companies work ,because I work in one of them , I know they cover their ass by making you sign a consent form stating that whatever happens to your items that you are sending through they are not responsible and blah blah blah.... In a court situation you guys have a written paper sign by me on your favor but you know what I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the sympathy vote of the jury , which leaves us on a 50% - 50% chance of wining the case which it will all come down to the judges decision "

Comment

• bobjuice
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Miguel
                      fedex is telling me the are responsable for the delivery of the package but not for the results of not delivering it !!!!
                      fuckin priceless. Have they got Tony Blair answering the phone for them these days? Don't let them bullshit you or put you off, go for it

and good luck!

Comment

• Miguel
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Oct 2005

received a call from the customer service center saturday morning, " we are sorry for the inconvinience this situation this may have cause you, we will reschedule the delivery of your package for Monday morning no later than 8:30 am " I'm on the phone right now trying to figure out why the package is still en route , the are telling me that they try to delivered @ 7:20 am this morning and no one answered, of cors you dumb f*%$ !! its an office !! no body will be there till 8 am, " you were advised that the delivery attempt was going to be NO LATER THAN 8 am, " so by they're own words I understand that "by noon tomorrow" means "no later than",
                        filed the claim with all paperwork, lets see what happens ..........

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

you're throwing a loop into the equation... to fedex's point, it said NLT 8am and you're saying 'of course nobody will be there before 8am.' that is kind of confusing and you'd better get that clarified if you are going to file a court claim. did you tell them to leave it even if there's no answer? those kinda things will get you in a court room... good luck. sucks it happened when it was of utmost importance that it be delivered on time.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Miguel
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Oct 2005

^^ they said is illegal for them to drop it

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

they might be saying that to dissuade you from pursuing, but look into it. if it is illegal for them to drop it, that might be your answer right there. unfortunate as it may be.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...