Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

well according to my location, i think it is obvious who i'll root for.

win the superbowl you over-rated piece of shit for a qb! i think atlanta's new coach has a lot to do with their success. he really seems to be on the same level as the players. jim is the man.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

i hear that garrick. mora jR is a really good coach. and they love him. he is like a smarter version of herm edwards. his players would jump in front of a car for him. and he is a better game manager than a lot of the players coaches.

and for vick, that contract will be the single most disappointing signing ever. 130 million for a guy who cant really throw an accurate pass or stay in the pocket. he has a rifle for an arm, but is too inacurate and books outta the pocket when under pressure. there will be a time when a guy like ray lewis or bruschi will be waitin in the flat for vick to turn the corner and will flatten him.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

i have a feeling it will be an all PA super bowl. sorry but ATL doesnt really have a chance.. especially playing outdoors in freezing cold weather (i assume that will be the case up the next week).
        And isnt Pittsburgh hosting the game next week? So long as Roth-whatever the fuck his name is, doesnt fuck up too much, they should beat NE.

As far as Peyton.. didnt his receivers drop a shite load of balls? and Edge only getting about 39 or so yards on the ground isnt going to take much pressure off the passing game. I did see the looks of disbelief.. but it would have been funny to see Dungy and Gramatica win a ring whilst the Bucs are looking at early round draft choice selections.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

it just goes to show you that no "1" or "5" players can beat a great team.. NE won with out there two starting cornerbacks (pro bowler Law, and pro bowler poole)

Comment

• bananapeel
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
            i have a feeling it will be an all PA super bowl. sorry but ATL doesnt really have a chance.. especially playing outdoors in freezing cold weather (i assume that will be the case up the next week).
            Mind you Vick did win a game in freezing cold weahter during that first round playoff game up in Green Bay 2 years back when the temperature was under 32 ?F. Up to that point Farve was unbeatable at those temperatures.

Comment

• spin240
              Getting warmed up
              • Jan 2005

Manning is Brady's bitch.
              Don't sweat the petty things, always pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

Best part of the Pat/Colts game was in the last minute, the little drive that Manning tried to put together in order to save face. Got a few completetions, started to look a little comforatble, and then PICK! BWAHAHAHA!

I must admit that I got tricked into believing that Indy was unstoppable, but in the end I'm glad to see it is still a defensive game.
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^ that pick was not necessarily his fault either, though. they had already lost... he had to do something. was that the only game that peyton didn't throw a touchdown pass in the whole season?
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• 3d_1200
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Peyton Manning who???

Originally posted by thesightless
                    AND MAD PROPS GO TO THE EAGLES FOR SHOWING THEY DONT NEED T.O. TO BE GREAT, NOW JUST GO PROVE IT.

what? beating the 8-8 minnesota vikings now makes you a "great" team? come on. the eagles had a great regular season record, had a month off, including a first round bye, and home field advantage, and beating wild card team that didn't even deserve to be there in the first place - that doesn't make anyone great. The falcons will show you just how "great" philly is after the eagles lose there 4th consecutive nfc championship game.
                    http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

Working...