NIR001 Nu In Town Vol.1 OUT NOW !! First Release of this Fresh Nu Disco Label !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nu Indee
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2010

NIR001 Nu In Town Vol.1 OUT NOW !! First Release of this Fresh Nu Disco Label !

Boys and girls, brothers and sisters! A newly born sublabel of In Deep Records- Nu Indee is here! With it's first release NIR001: Nu In Town Vol. 1 already being in Top20 on Juno's charts after only 24 hrs, it's the best time to present it to you. Please give a warm welcome to this baby and support this and our upcoming releases by spreading the news about us. Any feedbacks are much appreciated!

Some feedbacks:

Chris Nemmo: "Warm sounds, reminiscent grooves and elegant melodies form a very impressive start of the label. Will definitely support these tracks and their 'feels llike summer nights' mood! Thank you! "

Acos CoolKAs: "Hello all, many thanks for an amazing promo. I am very glad that there is another great label with quality releases, we will certainly keep your releases and play your tracks). All the best"

Sare Havlicek: "Hey guys thanks for sending me the promo. This is very good package, impressive debut release. Sunbath on Venus (Original Mix) is definitely my favourite! Support."

Nu Indee on: Soundcloud, Facebook

Stay tuned, stay indee
Working...