There are dozens of names in that chart that we only know from the DJ Mag poll. They want us to believe that their crowds gather each year for the big Top 100, it's bullshit, PR people do all the work. Proof? Where's Bob Sinclair? The Toolroom people? Whenever they decide not to bother with the poll, they just disappear. LEON BOILER??? MAT ZO????
DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
Collapse
X
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
There are dozens of names in that chart that we only know from the DJ Mag poll. They want us to believe that their crowds gather each year for the big Top 100, it's bullshit, PR people do all the work. Proof? Where's Bob Sinclair? The Toolroom people? Whenever they decide not to bother with the poll, they just disappear. LEON BOILER??? MAT ZO????╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚ -
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
As this poll has been leaked so many times in the past you would think DJ Mag would counter act this by leaking loads of inaccurate pollsOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
I resemble that remark.Comment
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
I recon its probably like Northern Soul was in the late 70's at the Wigan Casino. Many people will never get it but for the people there it was probably the most magical experience of their life. Things just change. Youth culture has never been about emulating the period before, its been about something new that will just click into the mind of youthsOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
^^^ i hope that is a joke
I think those of us who know and appreciate good music should think ourselves lucky that we have the ability to know and appreciate good music.
If it's true , and I am astounded that there are Djs on that list who can't Dj, it probably means that a lot of people are just not voting because of the nature of the poll.
I still vote , and I know who the best Djs are . I even know there are great Djs whose music I don't like
But not on this list
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
when Carl friggin Cox doesn't even make the top 20, you know it's all gone pear-shaped.
I'm on a non-music forum which, as it so happens, has a section for music anyways, and from my experience, tons of people are listening to singles, and they're NEVER listening to sets as a whole. My theory is that people being drawn into the EDM scene are quite used to caring about singles from the other genres they follwed (rap/hip-hop/rock/pop) where there is an emphasis on singles and setlists/tracklists don't even matter.
I actually attempted to explain why building a set over a few hours is so much more enjoyable than 138bpm's non-stop for several hours with three breakdowns every ten minutes. Nobody seemed to 'get it'. "Why can't they play fast all the time? Fast is good." "Trance is great because the breakdowns are long and beautiful." "I don't want to be taken on a journey, i want to be climaxing the entire time."
breaks my motherfucking heart
cool thing is, i've noticed a backlash against deadmau5. people are now seeing his work as monotonous piss. that his work has largely gone unchanged over several years. and that gimmicky shit with the mickey mouse hat is stupid. i guess that's good to know.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 LEAK
lmao i was like lmao
Swedish House Mafia having it's OWN FUCKING SPOT when angello, ingrosso, and axwell have their's too.
side thought: i wish someone would read the top ten of that chart in the voice of michael jackson. i think it would be funny as.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

..go tiestooooooo

Comment