• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Fresh Dose of Quantum Mechanics

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
    the inner life can. death is but a transition (and like the shedding of clothes) which can be experienced without dying. the lower, concrete mind is just one of our mediating apparatus/vehicles/bodies, which can be transcended. the abstract higher mind is multi-dimentional.

by misdirecting the power of self-consciousness to intensify and exaggerate the experience of the desire principle in relation to form, both physical and emotional, i think humanity has damaged and defiled the conception of human self hood that it sent to posterity. surely it is mirrored in the general confusion of will and desire, feeling and passion, cerebration and thought, sensation and knowledge.
    So how was your weekend man?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008

under control and intense it was!

----------

drugs temporarily activate psychic facilities; while meditation(ie. attitude of mind, right living and so forth) and illuminated, scientific observation & ingenuity can do it gradually(all true growth is gradual) and permanently. upon this i will not enlarge, but seek to lay down hints and general propositions.

these break throughs in quantum mechanics are truly a great leap of progress, and i hope they continue with greater rapidity. imho, i think from the angle and standpoint of the material technique of obervation of the universe, our science has well nigh covered and completed in full; but really, i think it's just rediscovering the actual processes and laws which govern frontier-less infinity(whatever you wish to call it) - ruled by order/harmony.
      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• mnbvcxz
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

Where is this excerpt from? This is very much in conflict with string theory which successfully (at least mathematically) provides a unified theory - something general relatively and quantum mechanics can't offer. Although, like already mentioned above there is no instrument to proof this idea. This theory includes 11 dimensions which surprisingly is explained quite well.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Source: http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...-just-hologram
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

thanks for source. shit, i'll come out and affirm what their holometer is trying to prove: this objective, manifested universe exists... but it is not (strange paradox). it's a collective illusion - which acts dualistically in differentiated matter. it's not the true reality. its an illusory, restricting limitation, but a very "real one to us.

in terms parlance, i've heard it called the "great illusion" --- "mahamaya," which is derived from the sanskrit "ma;" the english counterpart is "mete" from the same indoeurpean root; the anglo-saxon root is "met;" the greek equivalent is "med." all these comprise the same meanings like, "measured out," "to effect," "to form," and hence "to limit." ... all this coming from the purely metaphysical standpoint of course
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...