X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Rumor: Samsung will announce the Nexus Two on November 8th

Google and Samsung will announce the “Nexus Two” at a press conference on November 8th in New York city. The phone will be the first device to ship with stock Gingerbread (Android 2.3) and it will be available soon on multiple carriers.
    I've sold myself on getting rid of my blackberry and getting a new android, I'm going to wait for this and see whats up.
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Rumor: Samsung will announce the Nexus Two on November 8th

I have the Nexus One and it's the shit. If the two is real, you better hold out and get it

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^Yeah that is only a week away, I am going to wait till the 8th and see what is what. Running the next release of the OS is sweet, plus made by Samsung. I'm reading they are pretty decent handsets?

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Check this out:

Samsung Nexus Two GT-i9010 clears the FCC?

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Actually at the bottom of the article:

Update: I like posting stories like this because people are quick to inform me when I’m wrong. An anonymous insider who has the phone in hands just pinged me and said the GT-i9010 is not the Nexus Two. He claims the new Samsung Nexus has much better hardware than the Galaxy S and features a 1.2 GHz processor. He also thinks the design is “more sexy” than the Galaxy S.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Hands on the Nexus Two:

Apparently going to be announced on the 8th and possibly released on the 11th? The 11th is apparently when the next android OS is being released.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Nexus Two heading to T-Mobile?

FAIL. That is the only provider I won't use. BAH!

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Does Sprint any any good phones.... at all?

is the HTC hero their best phone?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

HTC EVO 4G

As a mobile platform, the EVO 4G's Android foundation is still an infant -- well, okay, perhaps it's a tweener -- but in its two-odd years in the public spotlight, the list of truly revolutionary devices to use it has been a significant one: the G1 for being the first to market; the Nexus One for ushering in a new (and subsequently killed) retail model; perhaps the CLIQ for introducing Motorola to the platform or the Droid for bringing the company some desperately needed, long overdue success. For the moment, anyway, a whopping fraction of the world's most important phones are running Google's little experiment. Needless to say, Sprint, HTC, and quite frankly, many of us have come to expect the EVO 4G to join that short list for some obvious reasons. Put simply, its magnificent list of specs reads as though it was scribbled on a napkin after a merry band of gadget nerds got tipsy at the watering hole and started riffing about their idea of the ultimate mobile device: a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 4.3-inch WVGA display, 8 megapixel camera with 720p video recording, HDMI-out, and WiMAX compatibility. Of course, the list of potential deal-breakers for a phone is as long as the EVO 4G's display is wide; to put it another way, there are countless ways HTC, Sprint, or even Google could've screwed this thing up. So does this moderately intimidating black slab of pure engineering and marketing -- this high-profile bet on Sprint's future -- deliver the goods? Read on. %Gallery-93334%

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

I'm thinking of just going out and buying that phone today. Thoughts? I'm hearing that new phone will be on tmobile which i wont use. I get a 20% sprint discount thru work too.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Feb 2006

Google has no plans for a second-generation Nexus Two smartphone, according to CEO Eric Schmidt, since the Nexus One met its desired goal of spurring…

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

bumma. oh well i already bought an htc evo 4g so im happy.

Comment

Working...