• Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

harming an animal over owner neglect is blatant fucking ignorance

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

damn puppies. this isnt a good story for me since i agreed to get a puppy with my girlfriend, should we come across some free ones.
      been a while since i had a new dog, and i forget the full time responsibility of raising one and house training. sounds fun til you come home to chewed cables and documents or cd's.

Comment

• hulkhuss
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
        dog needs to be shot. period.

no dogs. no kids.
        but plenty of Sapporo right Jenks?
        http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by diskofreak
          im assuming his owner hasn't trained him? rotweilers are supposed to be very good dogs/easy to train, is ther something wrong with the dog, is he afraid of pissing outside??
          I think the roommie is afraid to punish him... doesn't want to spank him/etc. the only way they'll learn is by conditioning them with bad experiences. like the biting, for example; I almost have the dog done with that, because I curl the lip under it's teeth every time it bites. the dog's not bad, I just don't think it's ever been forced to "learn"

Originally posted by skahound
          Get your OT straightened out?
          almost man. It'll be under control tomorrow or Wednesday... I went on a small shopping spree today. Probably buying a dig camera and PS2 later this month too

Originally posted by rarcia00
          sorry dude, I got a little bored reading your story, I guess Ill read it some other time.
          No worries, I wasn't talking to you anyways

Comment

• tien
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jul 2004

that was long...tell the owner to train the fucking dog

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
              it's not that he's been neglected... it's a pretty dog that's mostly normal. It just hasn't learned not to piss in the house. I think he knows it's bad, he just doesn't understand why grass and carpet is different, I guess. The roommate just treats him too good, and doesn't want to punish it when it deserves it. I feel bad making it stay in a kennel when it's bad, or whatever I do, but the dog needs to learn right from wrong somehow. It won't learn unless we reinforce both good and bad actions, and the roomie only reinforces good ones... he doesn't do anything about the bad

Comment

• cneill
                Getting warmed up
                • Jul 2004

that sucks! I have 4 large piss stains on my carpet where a previous roommate's dogs habitually pissed. I've steam cleaned them a couple of times, but they always eventually resurface. That stuff just never comes out entirely. Hope your carpet is piss colored to begin with
                Go n-ithe an cat th? is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

Comment

• remoh
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

that sucks... furtunatly my dogs are real good ... *knocking on wood
                  [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                  |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• diskofreak
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                    Originally posted by diskofreak
                    im assuming his owner hasn't trained him? rotweilers are supposed to be very good dogs/easy to train, is ther something wrong with the dog, is he afraid of pissing outside??
                    I think the roommie is afraid to punish him... doesn't want to spank him/etc. the only way they'll learn is by conditioning them with bad experiences. like the biting, for example; I almost have the dog done with that, because I curl the lip under it's teeth every time it bites. the dog's not bad, I just don't think it's ever been forced to "learn"

Originally posted by skahound
                    Get your OT straightened out?
                    almost man. It'll be under control tomorrow or Wednesday... I went on a small shopping spree today. Probably buying a dig camera and PS2 later this month too

Originally posted by rarcia00
                    sorry dude, I got a little bored reading your story, I guess Ill read it some other time.
                    No worries, I wasn't talking to you anyways
                    dogs are weird, my dogs litersally afraid to go outside whens its cold or rainy hes half terrier half lab, not an easy dog at all, our last dog was all lab, best dog ever,
                    the dogs my brother, the cats mine, cats are very easy matienece
                    iv never "disipinled" my dog, or gave him treats either, iv always gave him a lot of attention when he did the right thing,
                    my voice got very high,
                    i got very excited and had pet him when he did what i wanted,
                    so when its cold and rainy, im the only one he goes outside for

Comment

• diskofreak
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                      Originally posted by unome
                      it's not that he's been neglected... it's a pretty dog that's mostly normal. It just hasn't learned not to piss in the house. I think he knows it's bad, he just doesn't understand why grass and carpet is different, I guess. The roommate just treats him too good, and doesn't want to punish it when it deserves it. I feel bad making it stay in a kennel when it's bad, or whatever I do, but the dog needs to learn right from wrong somehow. It won't learn unless we reinforce both good and bad actions, and the roomie only reinforces good ones... he doesn't do anything about the bad
                      your right,
                      after the dog eats, we always used to take him outside worked for us..
                      just saying BAD DOG in a stern voice is punishement enough, giving him tons of attention when he does something good is all he needs...
                      "treats" and "rolled up newspapers" does no good for anyone..
                      when he pisses and poops in the house say very loudley and madly "bad dog"
                      right after he eats take him outside ,
                      stay with him until he goes,
                      after he goes OUTSIDE give him tons of attention and *maybe* a treat ( treats should be used for special occasion) otherwise he'll always depend on them..

Comment

• deepdarkfunky
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jun 2004

wow, that is kind of crazy and irresponsible of the new roommate to just ignore the problem... I would be livid!
                        The best is yet to come...

Comment

• Mr.Big
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Nov 2004

My friend owns 2 big mutha suckin rothwielers...its all about the power cause if u dont train them from the beginning they will never learn...everytime the dog pisses or shits...rub his face in it for a good minute or so...this works..

also if the dog pisses in the house..smack it or hit it with something...those dogs are mean suckers and even from an early age they can take alot..
                          www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                          Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

A nasty tap on the nose helps, no smacking involved. A dog's nose is really sensitive, so you don't need to do it really hard; just use the tips of your fingers. He'll know he's been a bad dog.
                            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

my friend had a rotweiler. he had to get rid of it for the same reason pickle. the dog did the same shit AND just give it time. even if you get that bitch potty-trained, those dogs smell like shit when they get bigger. definitely meant to be an outdoor dog.
                              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• PsynceFiction[MS]
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                                My friend owns 2 big mutha suckin rothwielers...its all about the power cause if u dont train them from the beginning they will never learn...everytime the dog pisses or shits...rub his face in it for a good minute or so...this works..
                                That DOESN'T work man. That doesn't work AT ALL. That's not the way to raise your dog. Just spend TIME when the dog is a pup. Will he do the same with his children? I don't think so. If you don't have the time to raise a dog, then don't buy one. Or buy a dog that is 1 year old.

-Psynce-
                                www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

Working...