Brendon Moeller Live At Deep Space, Cielo Club (New York, USA) (2010-11-01)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Brendon Moeller Live At Deep Space, Cielo Club (New York, USA) (2010-11-01)

http://soundcloud.com/brendonmoeller/dj-set-at-www-deepspacenyc-com-on-nov-1st-2010

over 4 and a half hours of my set. unfortunately batteries died on my portable recorder so I couldn't get it all, but this will give you a fair idea of why deep space is easily one of my favorite parties to play

trax from vladislav delay, dorian concept, lone, king tubby, calibre, stereolab, harmonic 313, gang star, lou rawls, the orb, tribe called quest, einsturzende neubaten, suicide, lee perry, ian dury, deep chord, the specials, jimi hendrix, the commodores, inxs,,modeselektor,, steely dan and more
    Mixes !!!
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Brendon Moeller Live At Deep Space, Cielo Club (New York, USA) (2010-11-01)

looks very eclectic!!

BTW, what happened to Francois K's yearly release of a 'Deep Space' set? last one was in 2008 in Japan
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Hydrosonic
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Thought I'd bump this as I've only discovered this lately. Some great stuff in here from what I've heard of it
      320 requester

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

In 2011 he managed to post the entire night!
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Hydrosonic
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sbando
          In 2011 he managed to post the entire night!
          Yeah, I meant to say I heard the 2011 one first (or at least the first few hours of it -- I struggle to get through these long sets) after Hoff posted it! Love the eclecticism.
          320 requester

Comment

Working...