we'll dedicate this one to Steve James and all the [ms] guys that are missing you...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

we'll dedicate this one to Steve James and all the [ms] guys that are missing you...

Nov 8th, 2 years my friend.
    And i still miss you.

Download a mix and pay your respects: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...?483-For-Jibby...

"“Music is the key, without it, no doors will ever open”

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: we'll dedicate this one to Steve James and all the [ms] guys that are missing you

+1
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

Re: we'll dedicate this one to Steve James and all the [ms] guys that are missing you

here, here!

i still think about our conversations the weekend of the pensacola meet up.
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ribbario
          Underwater
          • Aug 2006

+ 1

and thanks for the mix !
          Mixes !!!

Comment

• Kinetic
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Purely by coincidence, I´ve been playing his MCast 011 3-hour mix for these past 3 days (was listening to it on my way to work this morning, for example)... TBH I didn´t remember that it was the 2-year anniversary of his passing...

Love that mix so much, I´m not doing anyone any favors in saying that it´s one of my favorite mixes ever, by anyone.

Total respect.
            "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
            http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

* miss you buddy. wish you were here. *
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

2 years jeeez time flies

i still have him on my msn
                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

^^ me too. My thoughts are with you Steve, wherever you are.

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

might not have the right to say shit as i didn't know him that well...but i still remember him calling me shallow for me not liking dexter
                    he was a cool dude
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• chanty
                      John, John, where art thou!
                      • Jun 2004

And the gals that are missing him too!
                      Damn...time flies! Miss ya Steve!
                      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• ace_dl
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Take care Jibbs wherever you are mate.
                        Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                            • Mar 2008

re-downloading a few, and giving my respects... gonna burn em to cd and bump them in my car - as i'll be driving up to seattle for a few days

godspeed steve james ... and rest in paradise
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Very dearly missed by all - two years have flown by ... I'm sure he still grabs the shows from his free wi-fi up there in the sky.
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...