• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jay813
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Who's going to WMC this year?

Originally posted by chunky
    I'm still laughing because it was such a ridiculous statement to make in the first place. To belive that it takes Sasha and Digweed longer than all 3 of the Mix Collection CD's put together to get in their stride is hysterical.

ok. we get it. you think its hilarious. no one gives a shit what you think is hilarious. go play in traffic.

BUT OMG IT TAKES 3 HOURS TO GET INTO STRIDE? LIKE OMG NO WAI! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Bender420
      Tickle me Elmo!
      • Jun 2004

you're taking negativity a bit to far in this thread. please check it in the politics forum or somewhere else on the same level as that bullshit.
      Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jay813
        ok. we get it. you think its hilarious. no one gives a shit what you think is hilarious. go play in traffic.

BUT OMG IT TAKES 3 HOURS TO GET INTO STRIDE? LIKE OMG NO WAI! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        Hail the Tampa Massive You have no problem I will keep on saying it until Steve comes back and justifies his ridiculous statement. Which we all know will be a long time. All I did was make a reasonable response to his ridiculous statement, he was the one who decided to get offensive then run off.
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Steve doesn't give a fuck and has probably blocked you so plz drop it. We can just have fun over in Politics. In GYY it just annoys everyone.

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Steve doesn't give a fuck and has probably blocked you so plz drop it. We can just have fun over in Politics. In GYY it just annoys everyone.
            Cold Dead Technics 1210s

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Can't believe anyone believes the stuff that goes on in politics is fun
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                Can't believe anyone believes the stuff that goes on in politics is fun
                Nevermind, to easy

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^ you mean you couldn't think of anything constructive yet again

Time for another DIDI Please !!! ???

I believe you did mean "too" ???
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Sorry to jump in guys and spoil all the fun here...but where the heck are all the WMC 2011 sets? I don't see any in the P&R section ... whats going on this year?? Usually Gatz is all over that
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• cosmo
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Two more days until I am in Miami!! Can't wait to get out there. Hot Natured Sunday with Jamie Jones and Neil Quigley is going to be off the chain!! Deepnesss....

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dusk
                        Sorry to jump in guys and spoil all the fun here...but where the heck are all the WMC 2011 sets? I don't see any in the P&R section ... whats going on this year?? Usually Gatz is all over that
                        the action didnt really started yet dusk...this weekend is massive
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• DancingQueen
                          AVB FanClub | President
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by chunky
                          Hail the Tampa Massive You have no problem I will keep on saying it until Steve comes back and justifies his ridiculous statement. Which we all know will be a long time. All I did was make a reasonable response to his ridiculous statement, he was the one who decided to get offensive then run off.
                          You seriously need something better to do with your time...
                          sigpic
                          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Bender420
                            Tickle me Elmo!
                            • Jun 2004

in an attempt to get this thread back on topic and being about the music that's brought all of us to ms in the first place...

so who's actually going?
                            and what are your plans?

i get in thur am.
                            thinking of going to the frisky or maybe the proton parties that day
                            fri i'm def going to the mandy and friends boat party. not sure what else i'll get into
                            sat will be at my favorite party every year, get lost!!! then on to digweed at vagabond
                            and sun am after digweed ends i'll stumble down the block to sunday school.
                            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                              You seriously need something better to do with your time...
                              I can manage my time fine. like I said befroe all I did was make a reasonable response to his ridiculous statement, he was the one who decided to get offensive then run off.

Comment

• cosmo
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
                                in an attempt to get this thread back on topic and being about the music that's brought all of us to ms in the first place...

so who's actually going?
                                and what are your plans?

i get in thur am.
                                thinking of going to the frisky or maybe the proton parties that day
                                fri i'm def going to the mandy and friends boat party. not sure what else i'll get into
                                sat will be at my favorite party every year, get lost!!! then on to digweed at vagabond
                                and sun am after digweed ends i'll stumble down the block to sunday school.

Your plans are similar to mine.. Heading to the proton party early to catch John Baugh from Dallas. Then will do the Digweed.. Doing Hot Natured Sunday. Saw Sunday School is sold out?? I'll look for you there..

Comment

Working...