• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Who's going to WMC this year?

Cameo was ok...

Digweed and Hernan played a good mix but thats all... I was expecting much more of them honestly...

Hernan played a nice mix with some great ID tracks but in the end, nothing special for me...

Digweed started well but after like 5 or 6 tracks, i've lost him... sounded peak time but ended up with techy tunes i don't like...

Nothing changes in my opinion, but certainly i've heard better mixes from them

Sasha was, without any doubt, the best of this WMC imo

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Haziel
      Likes a finger upthere
      • Jan 2007

The "electric pickle" is amazing .... but the hot natured + the get lost party was hell ... they really have to invest some dollars into to a good Air conditioning system.

A more thorough review about miami is comming up

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Agree about Cameo, the whole night was decent Hernan did his thing but Diggers just has started to head into Dubfire territory. Nick Warren and Dave Seaman was absolute bonkers security had to drag them out of the place, Jody closed the backroom, had a chat with him, top bloke. Saw a ton of techno, a B2B session at Nocturnal on Sat was pretty heavy. Overall, great experience for the first time, will be back. Will post some vids and pics during the week.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...