The SunQuake - 152 Miles (w/ Xplore, Rysh Paprota) Out now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vise Versa Music
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2007

The SunQuake - 152 Miles (w/ Xplore, Rysh Paprota) Out now!

Vise Versa Music Presents

The SunQuake - 152 Miles EP
    VVD067 / 15 Nov 2010

1) 152 Miles
    2) 152 Miles (Xplore Second Sun Remix)
    3) Knight Dolphin
    4) Knight Dolphin (Leoni Remix)
    5) 152 Miles (Rysh Paprota Remix)
    6) Knight Dolphin (Irene Radice Remix)

Get it now @ Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...2%20Miles%20EP

Listen / preview @ YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvloT8ylMk

Download the amazing hand-made artwork by talented Ursa Brate in ultra-high resolution here: http://tinyurl.com/3xw7fvl

---------

"The SunQuake is like a werewolf transforming from one form to another with one big difference, instead of Moon he uses Sun" as Miro (The SunQuake) says for himself.
    This time, he presents us a 2 track EP, which features "152 Miles" and "Knight Dolphin" backed up with 4 remixes.

"152 Miles" is like an oversaturated trip between the star system planets using some sort of an old oily craft, if you ask us. Built on a progressive house layer, and tripping between tech and techno, The SunQuake drives us with squeeking knobs, grease-dirty and low-end kicks all the way to the destination.
    "Knight Dolphin" is a wobbly out-of-space progressive tune that uses mainly techno and minimal sounds but blends them perfectly into progressive. One could describe this track as a tech-techno-prog with dark ambiance attached to it, but still defining perfectly the dolphin theme behind it

....and there come the remixers
    Xplore delivers a classic oldshool prog tune with melodic lines and lushy ambiance. Gently mastered, either for those smooth rides in your car or for peak time progressive dj sets.

Rysh Paprota chooses to do a more looped version of 152 miles with lots of effects on original samples and liquid-breaks beats but still keeping the house vibe. This track grows on you, the sound is very soothing and low end is great on it, especially after one minute of listening.

Beautiful producer Irene Radice, kicks Knight Dolphin remix with a rising good progressive style and gets it harder exactly where tech and progressive meet. Well defined kick drums and pounding synths, especially good for a big room mix.

Leoni ends the remixers list with a very well done shuffled-low-end-beats on the tech-house side on the Knight Dolphin. Sound elements and parts of the songs are not what you've been used to after listening to the original, and the beats drive you to it. Very good stuff, especially for those sets full of repetitive elements, warming up for next chunk of the mix.

DJ Feedback

Anthony Pappa - Rysh Paprota Remix is the one for me. Thanks.

Markus Schultz (Coldharbour Recordings) - great package

Chloe Harris (Proton/Mistique Music) - I like the original and leonis . the textures are really interesting in orig

Sandra Collins (Perfecto) - love this package.. thanks

Flash Brothers (Agnosia) - irene radice mix is cool progressive mix!

Darin Epsilon (Perfecto/Armada/Frisky) - Xplore really shines through in this package. I like his Second Sun remix the most.

Andrew K (Vise Versa/GU Music) - Supporting 152 Miles Original + Xplore mixes here. This package has something for everyone

Sven Hauck (Baroque/Presslab/Pure Substance) - Xplore remix for me.

Bs As Deep - I love Knight Dolphin (Leoni Remix)

Di'Salvo - I love 152 miles and all its remix.....this tracks make me fly thx

Also supported by: Roby Deep, Simao Ferreira, Virus J, Sciadare, Adrian Ravello, Soundwave, The Mystic Force, Seth Gecko, The SunQuake, Johan Vermeulen, Stefan Bauer, Jalebee, Distant Fragment, Bassline, Dibby Dougherty, d-Phrag, Matt Black, Simon Firth, Mike McKenna, Rysh Paprota, Paper Samurai, Lea D, Paul Nova, Adam Liebthal, Kenny Substance, Xplore, Silence 'o' Phobia, Ricardo Sada and more.

www.vise-versa-music.com

Connect with VVM:

Listen to viseversamusic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

for link to buying our tracks or any other inquires email us @ viseversamusic@gmail.com
Working...