X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InDeepRecords
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2010

IDR030 Marvin Zeyss - State Of Mind EP OUT NOW

Nuremberg resident Marvin Zeyss is a budding house and techno producer who wears his heart on his sleeve. Although not a musician in the traditional sense, he always had a strong passion for music and began to produce electronic music in 2007

Not being one to subscribe the arguably popular sound of “minimal techno”, Marvin describes his own style as a combination of “Uncommonly Deep and Techy” and draws influence from artists like Nils Nuernberg, Azuni and Fakor-X.

With his debut release on NYC’s Nightchild Recordings earlier this year, and a few more on the way, 2010 is the year Marvin Zeyss says “Hello” to his industry of choice.

At just 19 years of age, Marvin Zeyss is a name we'll be hearing from in house music circles for many years to come.

And now, Marvin become a part of In Deep's roster with his brand new State Of The Mind EP. Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/in-deep-records/sets/idr030-marvin-zeyss-state-of-the-mind-ep

Some feedbacks:

* Eelke Kleijn: "Love Numb!"
    * Kid Massive: "Great Stuff! Numb is BIG!"
    * Christos Fourkis: "Excellent work, full support from me!"
    * Art Patrice: "Numb for me, will play!"
    * DJ Tarkan: "I am wondering when there will be a bad track in this label?? I think NEVER!!
    * Andy Fink: "Good EP! Diggin the mood of Need To Feel"
    * Paul Trelles: "Another amazin' deep release "
    * Lea D: "Nice EP, my fav is This Is Why, will play it!!!"
    * Miss Nine: "Numb is the one here"
    * Omid 16b: "Nice job!"
    * Backlash: "Marvin Zeyss deep house as usual at the highest level! 'This is Why' - it's my favorite!"
    * Deephouse Cat Show: "Marvin Rocks!"
    * Da Funk: "Numb is very nice! Support!
    * Spiritchaser: "Numb + This is Why are really nice..... full support mate... Thanks!"
    * Darin Epsilon: "Numb is fantastic, will play out and chart. Beautiful vocals and atmosphere. Thanks so much."
    * Seraphine: "Great EP. Numb is my pick in here."
    * Blacksoul: "Numb is cool!"
    * Richard Earnshaw: "Some nice grooves. WIll keep it handy. Thanks for the heads up. "

Released by: In Deep Records
    Release/catalogue number: IDR030
    Release date: Nov 15, 2010 on Beatport.

Stay tuned, stay deep!
Working...