• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smirnoff1818
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2004

Re: Desyn Masiello @ Trilogy, Dubai - 15/10/2010

Originally posted by trick12
    downloading....desyn is always welcomed but that fukin place trilogy sucks, i couldnt imagine it being fun mixing at a place like that
    people choose to hang out at roof top instead of listening good quality music,,, strange place..

Comment

• tonig357
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2007

now this is the desyn sound i know & love....fantastic set

08. Furry Phreaks - Soothe ( Ted Patterson Remix ) ---- LOVE....THIS.....

Comment

• zeejay77
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jan 2006

Fucking awesome thanks!! Didn't like the retro first time 'round but it was an entirely fantastic set in party mode. Evolving for sure, but classic des undertones

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by chuckc
          wow what are u guys on??? really really bad mixing and the last hour and a half is pretty weak trax imo.
          def a couple of weak tracks and mixing aint that grand, but its still a nice fukin mix, def worth listening to a couple of times and totally enjoyed it.
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• zeejay77
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jan 2006

I only know the very basics of mixing and track selection so I'll take your word(s) on it being sub-standard. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays tracks that he may not even like that much... things that are a-la-mode, or locally popular etc., he's got a crowd to blow away... maybe even plays as a favour for a friend who knows?

Personally I find a lot of his edits and sound effects are too friking cool! His timing and ability to arrange things to create major tension and release are amazing and soooo trippy.

I finally realised from where I had recognized the riff from in Rythm Republic - Into the Dub, Big Fun of course! I didn't find it so great when it was popular, just OK and totally overplayed. After hearing this version of Big Fun, I hear 1983 in a completely different way and really dig the track now and can appreciate what he did with it. Weird.

Anyway much love out to Desyn and his friends for giving us a fix while we await his next local show!
            Last edited by zeejay77; December 6, 2010, 10:38:56 PM.

Comment

• mades
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2008

i think this set just rocks and only those people who don't like Desyn don't say so. Tracklisting is top1 this year.

Comment

• klangfabrik
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2009

edit
                Last edited by klangfabrik; December 17, 2013, 09:29:53 AM.

Comment

Working...