Clear All
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Damn rednecks!

check this lil' article from cnn

Attorney meets the 'jury pool from hell'
    Sex, drugs and bias -- prospective jurors acknowledge all
    Tuesday, January 18, 2005 Posted: 4:30 PM EST (2130 GMT)

MEMPHIS, Tennessee (AP) -- Defense attorney Leslie Ballin called it the "jury pool from hell."

The group of prospective jurors was summoned to listen to a case of Tennessee trailer park violence.

Right after jury selection began last week, one man got up and left, announcing, "I'm on morphine and I'm higher than a kite."

When the prosecutor asked if anyone had been convicted of a crime, a prospective juror said that he had been arrested and taken to a mental hospital after he almost shot his nephew. He said he was provoked because his nephew just would not come out from under the bed.

Another would-be juror said he had had alcohol problems and was arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover officer. "I should have known something was up," he said. "She had all her teeth."

Another prospect volunteered he probably should not be on the jury: "In my neighborhood, everyone knows that if you get Mr. Ballin (as your lawyer), you're probably guilty." He was not chosen.

The case involved a woman accused of hitting her brother's girlfriend in the face with a brick. Ballin's client was found not guilty.

Link:

• Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Right after jury selection began last week, one man got up and left, announcing, "I'm on morphine and I'm higher than a kite."

He likes Pig & Dan! Dopest jury I've ever heard of...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

[quote="Yao"]

Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

haha... justice at its best.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

More fun than a stick!
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

at least they were honest.

ask rubyraks about some of the jury selections in NYC . i have been to a few great ones. a guy got up once and yelled "oh shit, i gots my probation hearing 20 minutes ago"
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

jury duty = the pits
              todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

Working...