X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: North Korea VS South Korea

Does South Korea have no guns? Why don't they do something about it themselves? U.S. keeps out, China keeps out due to the reasons stated above.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

According to Chanel 4 News the US are sending a Battle Ship to South Korea to show some solidarity
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
        Let me get this right, you are defending Kim Jong IL for the sake of argument over what kind of economy your text book labels North Korea?

How often do you smoke weed again?
        No i am defending him because ppl who use terms such as "evil" were spouting a similar rhetoric some 5-6 years ago before the US went into Iraq. Again here we have the same bullshit...someone out there is labelled "bad, evil, a lunatic" etc for reasons that are not really clear.
        What exactly has he done that makes him "worse than Hitler"? Lets look at the facts here

1.) They have a neighbour which is sponsored by the strongest nation in the world
        1a they never signed a peace treaty with that same neighbour
        2.) The US fought a war against the north some 55 years ago
        2a The US has been invading countries left and right

In this climate is it unreasonable to seek a nuclear deterrent???
        They killed 4 ppl (2 civilians and 2 army) after the S.Korean military failed to move the military exercise out of the disputed zone?? SO??
        ANY nation would have acted similarly...if you give 4 warnings for the military of your "enemy" to move out of a disputed territory and they do not it is reasonable to assume that you are going to get agitated.

What exactly has North Korea done that Israel hasn't been doing for generations???

That said...the main problem is that if we do have any kind of conflict over there the West will HAVE to get involved otherwise the region and the world could get destabilized beyond repair.

p.s. every day
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Shpira
          What exactly has North Korea done that Israel hasn't been doing for generations???
          this
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

some history about conflicts in that area if anyone cares:

Comment

Working...