Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

[ms] member mix
    Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

I wasn't going to post this but Garry pushed me enough to post it. Let me explain...last week I was sick and I have had some fluid build up in my ears and my mixing wasn't what it should be. But after listening to it yesterday it sounds OK to me and everyone I have given it to so far has told me it's good (including Garry). So here you go.

Be warned that there are some older tracks in here and I planned on using the newer tracks so don't be surprised if some of the newer tracks don't show up in a later mix.

Paul Kalkenbrenner - Azure (Original Mix)
    Shallowgrave - Green Line (Original Mix)
    Lunatique - Peculiar Motion (Original Mix)
    Croatia Squad - Croatia - Annual Report Part 4
    Shallowgrave - The Drive Home (Original Mix)
    Alan Barratt - Pink Doves (Original Mix)
    Fabian Argomedo - Hello Disco (Original Mix)
    Emma Andres, Martin Morning - Pin Up (Pezzner Early Remix)
    Solan - Essence (Aki Bergen Remix)
    The Normalities - The Sun Rising (Shur-I-Kan Vocal)
    Kubatko - Microlove (Original Mix)

Enjoy!

btw...if you didn't get my classic mix that I posted yesterday you can check it out at: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...03%29-Classics

And one more thing. My brother posted a mix here that you guys should check out as well: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...811-19-2010%29
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

• Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

Thanks Jon - you're certainly on a roll

Checking out your brother's mix - loving that first track

Comment

• GarryX
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Apr 2006

Crank it up folks. Thanks again Jon.

Comment

• BureOne
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

damn, Jon, its getting difficult to keep up with ya. I just downloaded your classics last night and now I find this!.. hat damn, your equipment is melting!!!!

Comment

• Funky Dredd
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2005

Just blame Garry, he made me do it

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Funky Dredd
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2005

Originally posted by Micko
            Thanks Jon - you're certainly on a roll

Checking out your brother's mix - loving that first track
            Bill's mix is awesome. Listening to it right now! I've pretty much had it on repeat since he gave it to me.

Comment

• GarryX
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
              Just blame Garry, he made me do it

Ok, ill take the blame but im loving the sound you put together on this one Jon so i felt the other music lovers had to hear it aswell.

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                Are you Kidding me??
                • May 2005

Originally posted by GarryX

Ok, ill take the blame but im loving the sound you put together on this one Jon so i felt the other music lovers had to hear it aswell.
                Garry if you didn't do so much for this community I probably wouldn't have posted it. But because you do so much for MS and bringing us all of these slammin' sets I posted it. So this one's for you

Comment

• Micko
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Garry if you didn't do so much for this community I probably wouldn't have posted it. But because you do so much for MS and bringing us all of these slammin' sets I posted it.
                  Damn straight

Was only listening to another Warm Art set today courtesy of Garry

Comment

• GarryX
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Apr 2006

Garry if you didn't do so much for this community I probably wouldn't have posted it. But because you do so much for MS and bringing us all of these slammin' sets I posted it. So this one's for you
                    Thats a very cool thing for you to say Jon. Ive been into music from a young age and love hearing constant new stuff.
                    Where is there better to get and share the quality of dance music that is out there. Im just glad that there are other folk out there digging the same stuff as me.
                    Its great that MS has so many good dj's as members, just makes getting through all those mixes that bit harder but im not complaining.

Originally posted by Micko
                    Damn straight

Was only listening to another Warm Art set today courtesy of Garry
                    Cheers Mark, you are a Warm Art stalwart aswell mate.

The next one looks a good one too, soon it shall be upon us.

Comment

• billyz
                      Addiction started
                      • Dec 2006

Bill's mix is awesome. Listening to it right now! I've pretty much had it on repeat since he gave it to me.
                      Thanks, I'm glad you like it! And it really is your fault! And your mix is really good to, you sell yourself short sometimes but we have faith in you! Keep up the good work.
                      Billy Z
                      soundcloud.com/djbillyz
                      mixcloud.com/djbillyz
                      twitter.com/djbillyz
                      twitter.com/bluePRINTSaturo
                      instagram.com/djbillyz
                      djbillyz.com

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by GarryX
                        Thats a very cool thing for you to say Jon. Ive been into music from a young age and love hearing constant new stuff.
                        Where is there better to get and share the quality of dance music that is out there. Im just glad that there are other folk out there digging the same stuff as me.
                        Its great that MS has so many good dj's as members, just makes getting through all those mixes that bit harder but im not complaining.
                        I've always said that this place has better DJ's than some of the big names out there. I would much rather download a members mix than a big name. The little guys have something to prove and I think that makes for an interesting mix.

Originally posted by billyz
                        Thanks, I'm glad you like it! And it really is your fault! And your mix is really good to, you sell yourself short sometimes but we have faith in you! Keep up the good work.
                        I sell myself short because I really don't think I am all that good and I think that is what drives me to continue playing. I may not play out that often anymore but I have fun playing and that's what counts. I always said that once I make it seem like work I am done so I always try to make it fun for myself and continue to try and do my best. I am glad that everyone likes it and I am thankful that we have such a great community here because that makes it even more enjoyable when something is a hit. Of course they don't hold back if they don't like it, which I like too because I like to hear criticism as well.

Comment

• BearDancer
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Feb 2011

Just found out that The Sun Rising is by The Normalites.. leave out the first "i"..

I wasn't going to post this but Garry pushed me enough to post it. Let me explain...last week I was sick and I have had some fluid build up in my ears and my mixing wasn't what it should be. But after listening to it yesterday it sounds OK to me and everyone I have given it to so far has told me it's good (including Garry). So here you go.

Be warned that there are some older tracks in here and I planned on using the newer tracks so don't be surprised if some of the newer tracks don't show up in a later mix.

Paul Kalkenbrenner - Azure (Original Mix)
                          Shallowgrave - Green Line (Original Mix)
                          Lunatique - Peculiar Motion (Original Mix)
                          Croatia Squad - Croatia - Annual Report Part 4
                          Shallowgrave - The Drive Home (Original Mix)
                          Alan Barratt - Pink Doves (Original Mix)
                          Fabian Argomedo - Hello Disco (Original Mix)
                          Emma Andres, Martin Morning - Pin Up (Pezzner Early Remix)
                          Solan - Essence (Aki Bergen Remix)
                          The Normalities - The Sun Rising (Shur-I-Kan Vocal)
                          Kubatko - Microlove (Original Mix)

Enjoy!

btw...if you didn't get my classic mix that I posted yesterday you can check it out at: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...2003)-Classics

And one more thing. My brother posted a mix here that you guys should check out as well: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...lt(11-19-2010)

Comment

• BearDancer
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Feb 2011

Hello Jon,

I hope all is well with you & things are going fine. I just listened to "Sliding Deep" again, for the 10,000th time, although I'm partial to "The Drive Home". So many friends love your choice of music & smooth mixes, I can't tell you. But, I just wanted to say hello since I haven't been on FaceBook for some time now, it gets boring being in everybody's business, & them in mine.

PEACE : Happy Holidays & a Wonderful New Year to you & your family,

Richard Candelieri Ü

Comment

• BearDancer
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Feb 2011

Hey Jon?.. I know you love music & probably were dancing while still in your Mom's womb. Just a thought here.. Listen to "Balance 014" by Joris Voorn, here's the link for the tracklisting: http://www.discogs.com/Joris-Voorn-B...elease/1639822 . . What I find is been happening is layering 3,4 & 5 tracks over each other to create all kinds of soundscapes & effects, etc. After I listened to this CD just 1x, I fell in love with it. it might be something to spark a new direction of creativity for you.

PEACE,
                              Richard Candelieri

Comment

Working...