Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPK
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2008

Re: Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

Hey Jon,

Late checking this out - love the opening track and flow/track selection is great throughout. Dunno why you didn't want to post it!!
    http://soundcloud.com/j-k/jk-mix-november-2011

Comment

• Funky Dredd
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2005

Re: Jon Zdanis - The Drive Home (11-18-2010)

Originally posted by BearDancer
      Hello Jon,

I hope all is well with you & things are going fine. I just listened to "Sliding Deep" again, for the 10,000th time, although I'm partial to "The Drive Home". So many friends love your choice of music & smooth mixes, I can't tell you. But, I just wanted to say hello since I haven't been on FaceBook for some time now, it gets boring being in everybody's business, & them in mine.

PEACE : Happy Holidays & a Wonderful New Year to you & your family,

Richard Candelieri Ü
      Hey Richard! It's good to see you again! I'm glad your still liking those! As far as layering 2 or more tracks together I've experimented with that but it comes down to equipment. You can't do something if the equipment isn't there (lol). I like doing it but I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment so I can't really afford anything at the moment. I also prefer to just present the music the way it is and build on that and the intensity of the music be the foundation.

Originally posted by JPK
      Hey Jon,

Late checking this out - love the opening track and flow/track selection is great throughout. Dunno why you didn't want to post it!!
      Hey Jeremy! The problem was that I was having an issue with my hearing. Since I was little I have always had issues with fluid building up in my ears and it gets worse when I get sick. It makes hearing things very difficult and mixing is damn near impossible. Sometimes that is why there will be stretches where I don't post a mix. It sucks but there is not much I can do about it.
      Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...