• Show
Clear All
  • GerryD
    I love skanking
    • Jun 2004

Xpander.nl revamps itself as 365mag.com

Took this off another board......

Xpander.nl revamps itself as 365mag.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One of our favorite sources of international dance music Xpander.nl has revamped itself under a new guise: 365MAG.COM. 365MAG.COM will, just like its predecessor, supply daily news, interviews, charts, specials, columns and reviews, from a global perspective. But 365MAG.COM is ready to take things further.

365MAG.COM is dedicated to a daily supply - 365 days a year - of music with the emphasis on todays electronic scene. Therefore, 365MAG.COM will not limit itself to the dance industry but in the near future many other musical genres will find there place.

Furthermore, it was time for some cosmetic changes to the design and an .com extension that fits in with the image of the international language magazine. The previous archived content from Xpander.nl will soon be available too.

Intial feedback to the new venture from the media and the music industry is positive. The expectations are that within a few weeks the number of visitors to the site will grow enormously. The site is already seen as a source of accurate information for radio stations, magazines and other media.

In addition to the online magazine, there are a number of exciting projects lined up for 2005. 365MAG.COM is a division of 365Media, a creative company that offers the perfect mix of online content, digital and analogue music creation/distribution and brand events.

Furthermore, 365MAG.COM has joined forces with two other Dutch magazines, Go Magazine en Clubcharts. These three companies combined are the biggest 'dance channel' in the world with a guaranteed 15.000 (!) unique visitors a day. All major advertising will go through this channel in Holland. For international and industry advertising it will still be possible to target 365mag locally for a reduced cultural price.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on 365MAG.COM.
    "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

• Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

rookie.

Comment

• GerryD
      I love skanking
      • Jun 2004

damn it lock this up
      "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

hahahaha. love ya G
        you make me laugh and giggle.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

OMG which link is the real one?
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...