X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christoolroom
    Getting Somewhere
    • Feb 2010

Filthy Rich 'I Want You EP' OUT NOW

Leaders Of The New School continues to bring the most exciting rising talent reaching its 50th release in just 2 years and they don’t come much better than the newly crowned ‘Toolroom Knight’ Filthy Rich. As you would expect, Rich delivers 3 seriously cool cuts with the ‘I Want You EP’.

Available at:
    Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

‘I Want You’ kicks off the EP with catchy hooks that are underpinned by an ass-shaking groove and pumping beats produced in typically glorious fashion. Definitely one for the cooler floors. ‘See Me Through’ provides a darker edge with stripped back beats creating the perfect foundation for some vocal trickery to get the heads bobbing and feet moving. ‘Fluble’ instills some fun into the EP with an ambiguous, whistling hook that mirrors the intriguing track title.

Confirming Filthy Rich as one of the true Leaders Of The New School, the ‘I Want You EP’ does not disappoint!

Toolroom is an international House music record label and worldwide events brand. Join the #ToolroomFamily today.
Working...