Vise Versa Music Presents

Fobee- Squirt EP
    VVD068 / 29 Nov 2010

1) Squirt
    2) Triogen
    2) Squirt (Xplore DEEP House Mix)
    3) Triogen (Simao Ferreira Remix)
    4) Triogen (Paper Samurai JB Remix)
    5) Squirt (Xplore Break That Down Remix)
    6) Squirt (Xplore Ambient Mix)

Get it now @ Beatport:
    Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Listen / Preview @ YouTube:

---------

We welcome back on of the first Vise Versa Music artists, Fobee from Canada, with his tech-tribal E.P. "Squirt". This one features two originals, Squirt and Triogen, which sound like nothing else! A blend of tribal tech with wobbly deep basses that will keep you keen for more on the the dance floor. The remixes are not really what you expect this time. Xplore comes up with 3 more laid-back re-makes, each one featuring a different beat style, from lounge, house down to breaks. Paper Samurai does a very unique breaks remix with pounding deep bass and kick drum, while having a very chilled paddy theme on the back and voices all over. Last but not least, may just as well be your favourite. Simao Ferreira delivers a straight tech remix for those of you that want a piece of original, freshly squeezed underground sounding piece.

DJ Feedback

Kasey Taylor (Vapour Recordings) - Triogen is very cool.... Thanks....

Markus Schulz (Coldharbour Recordings) - Nice Stuff. Thnks.

Darin Epsilon (Perfecto/ Armada/ Frisky) - Nice rumbling bassline in Triogen. Could see this going over really well on the dancefloor.

Flash Brothers (Agnosia) - nice

Sandra Collins (Perfecto) - love the original of squirt ! thanks

Lea D (Proton/System Recordings) - Thankz for the tracks! Nice EP...Squirt (Xplore dEEP) and
    Triogen are my favorites!

Andy Newland - Paper Samurai Remix sounds classy!

Andrew K (GU:Music, Anjuna, Pure Substance) - wicked stuff! used "Triogen" for new set.

Ricardo Sada - full support

DJ 19 (19BOX RECORDINGS) - Squit is relly cool tech groove.

d-phrag (friskyradio.com) - quite unexpected EP, with so many variations. the outstanding piece here is Simao Fereira remix which is hard to put in a specific genre. Both originals are strict underground and evil tech

Edu Yattah - Very cool and variety of atmospheres here!! congratulations to all artist who already worked on it..
    best from buenos aires.

Sciadare - Nice EP, Triogen and Squirt originals the best for me!

Soundwave - Like the original of squirt and Triogen all mixes!

Dj Spesh (Looq Records) - original mixes for both tracks. nice stuff!

DJ Christ (Proton/System/Kung Fu Dub) - Squirt Original will do the trick, Nice percs! direct to my bag! ;-)

Sasha Le Monnier [C.o.u. Muzik] - Both Originals & Squirt Xplore Deep hosue remix is cool here, thanks!

Boltzmann - Cool ep, Squirt (xplore break mix) is my favourite

Roby Deep - Nice Ep, Xplore Deep Remix and Xplore Ambient Remix is really nice. 10X

Gare MatK (Frisky/Di.FM/Radionica) - originals are wicked! will supp.

Tobias Hoppe (Pure.FM) - Amazing EP. I love all Xplore remixes and both Originals are ROCKING! Thanks!

DP-6 - Nice release! Support! Like Xplore!

bassline - Nice EP! Squirt original perfect for the dancefloor. Xplore dEEP House Remix in my playlist!!!! Very sexy!!!

Sven Hauck (Baroque/ Presslab) - Squirt original and Paper Samurai remix of Triogen for me.

Joe Fisher - good stuff!

Distant Fragment (Black Hole/System) - Triogen is nice, definitely a tune that can fix nicely into my sets. Also, Xplore's Ambient and
    Break That Down.

Jalebee Cartel (Ostwind/Vapour) - Squirt is hot!

Silence'O'Phobia - the original squirt and the xplore ambient remix are great!!!

Virus J - I love Squirt and Triogen. Full support for these!

Paul Nova (Residentes TV Show) - Good Songs! Simao Ferreira version is good!

Lee Pennington (Riffraff / Zoo Project) - This is a really good EP and there are some tracks that I will support

Dibby Dougherty (Baroque / Audiotherapy) - squirt is preatty twisted

Paavo Silijamaki - downloading now

Schamteloos Djs aka Analog Effect - Great flow on Squirt, we love it!

Rysh Paprota (Pure Substance / Polytechnic Recordings) - Nice originals, they have both a good oldschool tribal feel. All the Xplore remixes are nice and deep. But my favourite is the Paper Samurai Remix, has a late 90s breaks style you dont really hear anymore - which is really cool!

Jason Owen (Polytechnic) - Xplore is amazing in this EP!

Matt Black (Segment Records) - Xplore ambient remix is very nice, makes you forget its winter outside!

Kenny Substance (PureSubstance) - Squirt, Paper Samurai and Xplore Ambient Remix soundin goood!

Dingle (Metadeko) - Lovin the Paper Samurai remix, i dont get to hear enuff of this kinda stuff.

Di'Salvo - yeah very nice Different styles of music that I love I feel relax....thx

Mike Mckenna (Great Stuff / Underwater) - squirt is a bomb! `4am, heads down, dont bug me i`m dancing` missile!

The Mystic Force (Rotationz on topradio) - 3 excellent Xplore mixes !!!

Adam Liebthal - Lots of diffrent styles are in release - I like it all, piece of good work guys!
    p.s. Xplore Break That Down Mix from the first minute, a female vocal would be nice, I thought it would come..
    Cheers

Simon Firth - Cool EP,paper Samurai mix of triogen for me!!

The SunQuake - nice remixes from xplore (ambient) and paper samurai

www.vise-versa-music.com

Connect with VVM:

Vise Versa Music's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Listen to viseversamusic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

for link to buying our tracks or any other inquires email us @ viseversamusic@gmail.com
Working...