Who thinks Bush is a great american president?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gonzo
    Getting Somewhere
    • Nov 2004

Who thinks Bush is a great american president?

Justify your opinions, please... Want to know different points of view.

Keep it down boys, don't get mad if other person has a different thought.
    GnZ

• thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

he is far from great, but i think he is ok, he did inherit a bit of a recession from all the accounting and market scandals. also, 9/11 didnt help. i don think anything about the war would happen if not for that.

i DO like the no child left behind idea, as well as the original idea of invest S.S. in to the worldwide markets. it would have tied our country to world wide markets. also, i am a CPA/tax attorney, so i tend to sway towards the rightin terms of things like taxes, and finance. also, i realize whats goig on in the world today so i would rather have somone like him in charge of keeping us safe.
    just at what is happening in boston in the last 3 days. dirty bomb?
    however, i strongly disagree with his domestic civil rights view. gays should indeed be allowed to marry. no question about it. on the other issue though. i dont care how many pat downs or emails they read, if it keeps me alive, hell, i'll empty my pockets for a cop. its a catch 22 though, i realize that. he seroiusly needs to extend the olive branch to europe. too many idiots have no clue what its like living in america and pigeon hole us b/c they disagree with someone from texas being our elected leader..

lastly, he comes off as a dumb person, i know he isnt. you do not have to be a speach and debate geek to be a good leader. speaking in public is the biggest fear of all you know. i just think he needs to tone down his public attitude and stop trying to defend himself. fuck, i mean look at clinton, he actually had the balls to ask his accusers to define "is".
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

he is a great president.. but what is the real meaning of "expanding freedom'' there in his inauguration speech.. could that be about North Korea and Iran?? i think so..

Comment

• Mr.Big
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2004

I don't like him at all, im not left wing and i hate that asshole michael moore and his views...i do agree with some of the things he's doin in iraq, trying to 'liberate them' or so he says.....

He's a cheeseball aswell, i think when people (well in europe anyway)see him making his speechs they shiver cringe...

to me he's basically everything u could hate about a steriotypical american...bland ,brash...has no idea whats goin on in the world and is abit stupid..

and before u rip on me ive lived in america east and west coast for 2 summers and i really like americans there fun people......

Also i Don't really see the point of Team America taking on N.Korea...
        i never really saw them as a threat to the states? i don't see the koreans taking that to well..
        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• Marimba
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

in the name of freedom he is killing a lot of people
          that why i think he?s the worst

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^ he's killing lots of people that would fly airplanes into large skyscrapers that kill over 4000 people and he's killing people that decapitate people on live television to make their points. imagine that... not saying i love him as a president, but his reasons for going to war are fucking justified. the taliban and iraqi terrorists are on the same page, imho. they need to be irradicated.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

i know it hasnt happened yet. but the whole thing with north korea is REALLY scary. they have the nukes. they admitted it. they are very very much a dangerous regiem. i dont think that they would just start a war, however, i do think if something bad happened(even if not war), they wouldnt hesitate to use a nuclear weapon. so the question remians, "do we go now, wait until they use them, or put a stranglehold of economic sanctions and boycotts on the place. personally i think the third choice is the best, but also the worst b/c starving and locking the country up would do nothing but create worse feelings amoung the younger generations of the country. WHO KNOWS?! everyone has an imperfect solution, but none are right.

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                i dont care how many pat downs or emails they read, if it keeps me alive, hell, i'll empty my pockets for a cop. its a catch 22 though, i realize that.
                Where do you draw the line?

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• fishingnut
                  Addiction started
                  • Nov 2004

i like his stance on terrorism, i hate his christian right wing stuff
                  Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

yeah but in reality they break that ammendment in order to protect your life. seroiusly, just think about the fact that RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT, FBI CIA and many other agancies are frantically searching for a few middle eastern and chinese people in and aorund boston to try to prevent a dirty bomb from being exploded. i know its not definete, by why would you not dod everything in your power to prevent it?? fuck it, if i were living in boston, i would do my best to help them out, if only to ensure my children and loved ones can get home alive. go ahead "look in my house." they need to do i the right way though. i.e. explainthe situation requires you to search beyond what is normal b/c someone has some radioactive material in the area and might very well be planning to set off a mini nuke. trust me, sitting in NYC last year with 100 cops and scientists walking around with radiation detectors through the crowd was the second most umcomforatble situation i have been in. in NYC, we now have to have these huge radiation detectors planted beneath the street to keep us safe.

Comment

• kassios
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Re: Who thinks Bush is a great american president?

he's a bad cowboy
                      http://soundcloud.com/concept-sheep

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

THIS MOMENT, FBI CIA and many other agancies are frantically searching for a few middle eastern and chinese people in and aorund boston to try to prevent a dirty bomb from being exploded.
                        They most likely have probable cause to suspect and track down these would-be terrorists. If my name came up on one of these terrorist's computers I would expect to be searched too (as long as there was reason to believe that I had something to do with the plot and didn't just correspond for some other reason not knowing their intention).

Forgive me for feeling that being stopped by an agent and strip searched or having my home invaded for no other reason than to do some investigative work on a hunch, is wrong.

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

but put your neighbor in your shoes and imagine if you neighbor set off a dirty bomb in his backyard, and they didnt check him because it was only a hunch.

weird right?

Comment

• skahound
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jun 2004

but put your neighbor in your shoes and imagine if you neighbor set off a dirty bomb in his backyard, and they didnt check him because it was only a hunch.

weird right?
                            I agree with your Catch-22 idea. It is tough to do that, but like I said where do we draw the line? Who gave the hunch?

I had a situation occur to me that impeded on my rights in which I was given no information as to why I was being searched and humiliated in front of my peers. All of this because a girl said I was dealing drugs. You're probably thinking, ok, 'No big deal' or maybe 'Well, he probably was." I was in the 8th grade at the time! A girl saw someone in the library doing something that resembled selling drugs. When asked who it was she said she didn't know. She then proceeded to pick 3 faces out of the yearbook - one happened to be mine. I was sitting in my English class when 2 school administrators walked in and without saying a word grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of class. They then told me that we were going to my locker and I was going to pull everything out of it and walk to the library. I didn't know what was going on so I complied. In the library the vice-principal made me empty my lunch box and interrogated me on everything that was in there, including the girl-scout cookies I had brought as a snack. They finally let me go back to class once they realized I didn't have what they were looking for.

Turns out a kid that didn't even resemble me was in the library that morning selling candy. For the rest of the school year I was tormented and labeled a 'drug dealer' by my classmates. In that case a hunch wasn't good enough.

Comment

• thesightless
                              • Jun 2004

i hear ya, but at least you proven not guilty.

Comment

Working...