Who thinks Bush is a great american president?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Bush should have a La Chouffe. Drink some sense into his ass.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

bush will go down as the best president ever to live once he gets rid of the leadership in north Korea and in Iran.. You will see..

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Not.

Originally posted by Yao is dreaming of...
        Kim Jong Il will shove an nuke up Dubya's ass himself in person, and I'll help him with it. After completing that rather unpleasant act, I will take a coconut and bust Kim's balls with it, for being just as big a horsprick as Bushi. The coconut will also be used to crack his skull. And then I'll fly to Iran, where Ayatolla Khamenei will receive me as a hero for disgracing two of his enemies, and he'll have Osama with him for dinner of course. I won't do anything, but pull out a hair with each of them, play good friends and say goodbye. They will only notice my intentions when they find the Cleveland Smokestack I left in the middle of my room before leaving.

Then, I will fly directly to Africa, where I will have a friend JuJu-master make voodoodolls (hence the hairs), and we will make them suffer for weeks, months and finally kill them. (Think: breaking bones, stabbing the dolls, burning them).

Putin won't do a thing, b'cos he has no money. I think Clinton will divorce from Hillary and get a few 'assistants' (freshly graduated) to blow him every day. Al-Zarqawi will pray to his god to punish me, but instead he'll receive a thunderbolt up the ass on a clear day while praying with his ass pointed upwards (makes it easy on Zeus to strike)
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• sammwalk
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Though I don't care for Bush in all of this, there are so many other people to blame too. Bush is only one person; it's the acts of his administration and Congress that actually move the wheels. Of course, we can label the administration "Bush", but let's not dump all this responsibility on one person.

In effect, we (U.S. citizens of the bunch) are to blame for allowing our society to be driven as it is. We have the power to change things, but we're just so lazy, aren't we? We're content with our houses, SUVs, Starbucks coffee, Apple computers and iPods, that we naturally become complacent.

It doesn't help that this mindset is reinforced by an early education that is focused on "great men" as political leaders solving the world's problems instead of on people's universal struggle under tremendous resistance to overcome oppression and obtain equality and freedom.

In other words, we put too much faith in others when we ourselves should be enacting change. Equality for minorities and women in the U.S., for example, was not something that was pondered by the government until some fair solution was found- it was continuous protest, education, unrest and even violence that forced the government to adapt. So it should be with issues now. Remember, the government always serves the rich, who inevitably wind up being in power, and so the cycle continues. It will always be through public movements that humanity will move more towards freedom, equality, and justice.

So, while GWB is pretty bad as far as presidents go, voting someone else in will not solve the bigger problem of disconnection between government and people.

As Herman Goering said:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

Comment

• mylexicon
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

I agree with nearly all of his policies.........he's just spending too much
            damn money. If he's doing it to put the government on strict rationing
            i approve somewhat. If he's doing it to get popularity, he's pissing me
            off.

BTW.....a lot of people seem to think that NK is a really scary situation.
            It's not that bad. A country hell bent on destroying you doesn't announce
            it has nukes b/c that allows you to prepare for war. They are trying to
            scare the U.S. and the rest of the free world into giving it more high
            technology and supplies like we did in the 90's under Clinton.

In addition, the NK economy relies heavily on imports. A cooperative
            embargo between China, Russia, US, and Japan would damn near
            destroy the country. They use nukes as bargaining tools to get the supplies
            they need to stay alive. The only reason the entire world hasn't kicked
            NK ass back to the stone age is b/c of geography. Seoul is within artillery
            range of NK. If we attacked them, they would destroy Seoul before we
            could kill them.

Not to mention we don't need another war right now.

Originally posted by sammwalk
            As Herman Goering said:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
            Perhaps the greatest argument ever for small limited government. It doesn't
            take very much or very long for things to get out of control.
            Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Re: Who thinks Bush is a great american president?

What happened to MyLexicon?

Comment

• Miroslav
                WHOA I can change this!1!
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Gonzo
                Justify your opinions, please... Want to know different points of view.

Keep it down boys, don't get mad if other person has a different thought.

Is Bush a great American president??? Seriously...you really are trying to start a riot, aren't you
                mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• apollo_1444
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                  bush will go down as the best president ever to live once he gets rid of the leadership in north Korea and in Iran.. You will see..
                  nice sense of sarcasm

Comment

• labmonkey
                    Addiction started
                    • Apr 2005

History will take care of him along with Caligula and Vespacius.....
                    "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

i think Bush is an American President.

and that's about the extent of that...
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kobe
                        I wish I had an interesting User title
                        • Jun 2004

Worst. President. Ever.

He is pretty funny though. Sad thing when that's the best one can say about the most powerful man in the world.
                        Beats are my crack.

Comment

• thesightless
                          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe
                          Worst. President. Ever.

He is pretty funny though. Sad thing when that's the best one can say about the most powerful man in the world.

dont take a jackass POV to it.

break it down.

worst ever in this retarded war, forgein relations, and working with the dems.

but frankly, open your eyes, he is doing a fabulous job in reagrds to our domestic ecomony, and employment. he has some great things, its just that he unloaded a few tons of manure on every citizen wasting his time with the middle east and the animals populating it.

but yeah, he will go down pretty badly, worse than clinton at least. and clinton was pretty fucking bad in a lot.

if you compartmentalize bush, and look at all the US presidency incorporates, he has done some great work in certain areas. if they allowed him to privatize social security, there is no doubt it would have lasted longer than it is, which is only about another 20 years or so.

and if a bunch of towel heads didnt fly a few planes into our country killing 3K, this stupid war with monkeys wouldnt have happened.

what really surprises me, is how inept bush is at looking in the mirror. he was quite literally the highest approved president on 9-10-2001. he had both parties working hand in hand, then we all know what happened. he took us to war, the parties started pissing on each other out of spite, and now we have to watch a buncha people with smelly dirty lanudry on thier heads and masks over thier face wreck shit day in and day out.
                          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Kobe
                            I wish I had an interesting User title
                            • Jun 2004

How can he be doing a great job with the domestic economy when he has stacked up 3/4 of a trillion dollars in unbudgeted war debt? He's passing off the bill to the next administration and walking away doing a heck of a job? We will pay for that, whether it is now or later, it's coming out of the tax payer's pocket. Let the record accurately reflect who's name is on the bill plz.
                            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Nov 2006

He also cut the deficit by 50% more than 3 years ahead of schedule, thanks to the inreased tax revenues from his tax cuts. And that's with expensive wars going on in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

• thesightless
                                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe
                                How can he be doing a great job with the domestic economy when he has stacked up 3/4 of a trillion dollars in unbudgeted war debt? He's passing off the bill to the next administration and walking away doing a heck of a job? We will pay for that, whether it is now or later, it's coming out of the tax payer's pocket. Let the record accurately reflect who's name is on the bill plz.

dude. the spending is increasing jobs, putting more money into the free market via tax revenues. there is a lot more to it, ask in PM.
                                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...