X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Seth Troxler in Austin next week

i think im going, seems to be the most action we'll be getting here for/since a while. just hopefully he'll be bangin up there.
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Seth Troxler in Austin next week

was a very good nite, im glad i just went without checking on the venue first coz tbh it wasnt just for seth to bring him to such a small space with 6/10 audio qulaity, too much bass.

but in the midst of all this seth made it worth it, he played some solid tracks and kept a nice groove vibe in the place, i talked to him before he started and the first thing i asked him was about lee curtis and he just laughed when i said i wanna know how did he disappear, he just said he turned his phone off and lost contact with everyone.

i asked him to play the bomb the bass- xray track, i didnt know the name so i had to tell him the lyrics and he caught it rite away and said i got it, and when he dropped it he just pointed at me and gave me a nod, was pretty nice nite music wise, but the place sucked and probably wont go to a show their again, well except it was digweed, or sasha, ...or hernan, or howells and...fuk it ill just go

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Glad you had a good time

Btw my experience with venues is that they are only as good as the crew putting on the gig. Our main venue here is just stunning when the Sunny or Darkbeat crew are organising. Abysmal when when The Likes of You put anything on. They couldn't even manage a stable table for Theo Parrish a couple of weeks ago. Danny Howells early in the year we had Jamie Stevens hauling around speakers before Danny came on because they were pointing the wrong way. Another TLOY event!!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• bigKenny
        Fresh Peossy
        • Dec 2010

I considered pulling the 7.5 hr trek from Baton Rouge, LA for this. That is the closest Seth Troxler has ever come to me. If I still lived in Dallas, I would have definitely been there. Austin is not a huge house and techno city. I wonder why no one brought him to Dallas.

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

yeah 7.5 hours is too much, but he def did take care of us that night. i think austin has been doing better than dallas when it comes to the scene lately, i havent seen anyone in dallas for a while, only austin and houston.

Comment

• adrian@1
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

https://www.facebook.com/adriangarzaofficial
            Adrian Garza (@adriangarza) | Twitter
            https://soundcloud.com/adrian-garza
            Adrian Garza | Mixcloud

Comment

Working...