• Vise Versa Music
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2007

Simao Ferreira presents The Plot Thickens EP

Vise Versa Music presents
    Simao Ferreira - The Plot Thickens EP

1. The Plot Thickens (Original Mix)
    2. The Plot Thickens (Andrew K Remix)
    3. The Plot Thickens (Aaron Adley Remix)
    4. The Plot Thickens (Unicula Remix)

Get it now @ Beatport:
    Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

Listen / Preview @ YouTube:

This time we are presenting Simao Ferreira, an artist with previous releases on labels such as Klangpunkt, Disoma and Toyroom, with his new track "The Plot Thickens".

The original mix is a pounding 4 by 4 tech house with a simple yet driving acid theme which makes its way through the song.
    Andrew K delivers a straight up peak-time big-room remix. A progressive breaks track packed with acid bass lines, distorted tweeks and melodies.
    Aaron Aadley comes to add a more techno feel to the track, a bit of spaciality and airy modulated pads with a great rework on the percussion area.
    Last but not least, Unicula (a.k.a. Unique Trash) chill down things a bit by delivering a more laid-back progressive remix.

FEEDBACK

Eelke Kleijn - Andrews mix is sick

Jalebee Cartel (Ostwind/ Vapour/ ALiVE) - Andrew's mix is dope !

Johan Vermeulen (Redondo) - original, thanks

Sasha Le Monnier [ C.O.U. Muzik ] (Stripped Digital,Source Of Gravity) - Andrew K & Unicula for me, thanks!

Kris Brown - Andrew K Mix for me nice release

David Myo - Great mixes!Nice pack!!

Fobee (Vise Versa, WBR, 2-Delicious Recordings) - Kudos to Anrew and Unicula for the great job on the remixes! Overall pretty nice EP. Thumbs up!

Matt Black (Segment Records) - Good remix by Andrew K

Distant Fragment (Black Hole/System/Epsilon Trax/Vise Versa/Beat Freak/Morphosis) - Unicula Remix for me! Really deep and driving.

Stefan Bauer (progressive-world.at) - andrew k remix is my pick

Jason Owen (Polytechnic) - Andrew K nails this one!! Love it

Paul Nova (Residentes TV Show - Paul Nova Live Mix Radioshow) - Very good work on Andrew K´s remix!

Seth Gecko - nice tracks, thanks!

Rysh Paprota (Pure Substance / Polytechnic) - Nice tracks, my favourite is the Andrew K remix and Aaron Adley has also done a really good job.

Gare Mat K (Progrezo, Frisky,DI.FM, Bpitch pool, Radionica, Kraft, Ibiza Voice) - like it. good mixes

Simon Firth - original and andrew k mix for me!!

Mike Mckenna (great stuff, underwater, whoop, UL, southern fried, erase, buena) - i`m going with the unicula mix, feeling its more subtle tones!

DJ Christ (Proton, System, Progrezo) - nice bassline on Andrew K´s rmx. Solid stuff

Soundwave - Good Ep. Full support!

Lea D (Proton Ltd., System Recordings, In Deep Records, Mirabilis Records) - Hi Guys...thankz for the promo...nice Ep....Andrew K remix is definitely the best here!! Cheers!

Di'Salvo - yeahh original and andrew k remix rules...

Riccardo Sada - full support

Kenny Substance (PureSubstance/Redflux/OhrwurmKL) - Unicula remix sounds massive!

The Mystic Force (rotationz on topradio fm) - original rockz!

Connect with VVM:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Listen to viseversamusic | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

for link to buying our tracks or any other inquires email us @ viseversamusic@gmail.com
Working...