X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Roger Clemens Stays with 'Stros

Roger Clemens is coming back for one more year -- and is getting the highest salary for a pitcher in baseball history.

18.5 million for one year... phew, thats a lot of money, but that makes me fucking happy! go 'stros!

in anyone's mind, is clemens worth that much? he originally asked for $22 million, which is fucking ridiculous, but i'm sure he was just seetting the negotiating bar.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

we're still going to rule your ass this year in the central.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Roger is going to go 13-11 with an era of 3.76 and they willl say finally his age has caught up with him.. it only cost houston $18 million to watch this happen..

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

i hate you guys
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

the canadian has a point. dont think this year will be a top performing year for "The Rocket" by any means.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

I actually think the Rocket will pitch his ass off.

He's not one of those guys that would be staying in the league just to be tossing junk trying to extend his career. If he doesn't think he's at a top level, he wouldn't embarass himself.

I think the dude is in my top 3 favorite pitchers ever. Love the guts that guy has, he's a fucking gamer!

I'd like to see him win 15 games at least. But i want the rest of the staff to tank big time. Last year was the Stros shot, they blew it. I don't think they're going to be back in it without going through some rebuilding. The killer B's? How much longer are they going to produce?

Comment

• Mixwell
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Good for him. Maybe he can pitch with Petite again. I am sure that this will be his last year. Should be an interesting seaon
              dance like no one is watching

Comment

• Lrn
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jan 2005

"Roger is going to go 13-11 with an era of 3.76" a 3.76 era is pretty fucking good guy, the only thing i think the astros need to worry about is if he gets hurt, it will take him forever to get back on the mound

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

not if u can't score 4 runs amigo.. also "pretty fuckin food" isn't good enough for a guy that will go down as one of the best pitchers in the game..:wink::wink:

it will tarnish his legend.. like what Jordan did with the Wizards

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

i don't think clemens would come back if he didn't think he could perform at his best. the bats are what's gonna be their problem.

Comment

• thesightless
                      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                      • Jun 2004

Re: Roger Clemens Stays with 'Stros

the only reply to this is

2.6 ERA last year. hell ill take that any day.
                      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lrn
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jan 2005

what i ment was that a 3.71 era for a pitcher who goes 7 innnings an outing will have a spot in almost any major league starting rotation, period. i see clemens' deal as showing the game that if they are willing to play that much money then he will stay. i was hoping he got 22 mill on his 22nd year in the league as #22 and win 22 games but thats besides the point. i still think he will win a shit more games then he looses, and he still will be on of the most exciting pitcher in the game. By the way, dispite how much i dispise the nba, jordans lame career in baseball and hes too old to play comeback did nothing what so ever to tarnsh his what was it, back to back to back championships. he was one of the best, and even if he sucked on the wizard, i bet you he still had fun and doesnt regret any of it.

Comment

• remoh
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                          it will tarnish his legend.. like what Jordan did with the Wizards
                          easy there fella...jordan didn't tarnish no leyend yo ... what jordan did was merely a publicity stunt to get the wizards back on the positive
                          [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                          |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• fishingnut
                            Addiction started
                            • Nov 2004

he's getting paid and he deserves it. the astro's sell 10x more tickets when he's playing
                            Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

Working...