X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: MercuryServer iGoogle Widgets

Ok, I just added personalization to this Random Artist widget. It should refresh on Google within the next hour... it will now ask you for your username and whether you want to see a random artist or only your favorite artists.

Comment

• DancingQueen
      AVB FanClub | President
      • Oct 2005

I was wondering why mine wasn't working anymore....just updated the new url. Thanks Adam
      sigpic
      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• GranolaGirl
        Getting warmed up
        • Jul 2010

Hey, thanks!! I've come up with a few new artists to check out compliments of this widget. Yes, I've based it totally off of appearance. Sometimes I am that shallow.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

I just created an iGoogle widget that displays a random photo from one of your friends' albums on Facebook. You can also set it to only show photos from one of your Facebook friend lists a certain percentage of the time (100% of the time) in case you want to see some people more than others.

You can add it to your iGoogle homepage here: http://www.google.com/ig/directory?u...ndom_photo.xml

Adam
          Last edited by picklemonkey; June 10, 2011, 03:53:43 PM.

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

^^^^ Neat idea Adam!
            I just added it to try it out.....distorts some of the pictures though (smooshes or stretches them)
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• picklemonkey
              • Jun 2004

I haven't seen any distortion... What browser are you using? Are the distorted pics made larger or smaller?

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

I use Google Chrome. It doesn't do it to all of them....its like it takes pictures in portrait and squishes them into the frame
                sigpic

Comment

Working...