• Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

All good things come to an end

~John Digweed

i'm gutted to hear the show is ending.

on the upside, i think i'll just listen to the shows from the very first one and go through all of them again
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • cm1179
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2006

John Digweeds Kiss Show is ending this NYE

things are going to suck without my weekly fix of this

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweeds Kiss Show is ending this NYE

it was bound to happen eventually... as 88 said, all good things come to an end. has anyone stated why it is being taken off the air? not enough support?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

via facebook, it doesn't look like it is stopping, just stopping on kiss 100......... unless his world wide show isn't his transitions show:

All good things come to and end.
        Saturday night into Sunday morning on New years day will be my last Radio show on Kiss 100
        It`s been a long journey over 10 years with the most loyal supporters you could ever wish for.
        My worldwide show will still continue in over 40 countries so please check www.johndigweed.com for full station details... or listen to the MP3 player stream there. Thanks John
        John Digweed
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Garrick
          it was bound to happen eventually... as 88 said, all good things come to an end. has anyone stated why it is being taken off the air? not enough support?

i don't gather that john would be tired of doing the show?

all i can logically conclude is that he's 1) found a better station for his program.

i imagine at his age, john wants to focus on other things. but damn, of all things to go...the radio show.

edit: maybe he's just saying the radio show will continue, but wont be aired on KISS? wtf is wrong with KISS? well, i guess since the radio show goes on....i don't care what station it's aired on
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• chanty
            John, John, where art thou!
            • Jun 2004

HE SAYS HIS WORLDWIDE SHOW WILL STILL CONTINUE IN OVER 40 COUNTRIES!!! My god people, don't give me a heart attack on a Tuesday morning!
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• cm1179
              Gold Gabber
              • Oct 2006

so the show isn't stopping? just the kiss transmission? thank heavens for that

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Originally posted by cm1179
                so the show isn't stopping? just the kiss transmission? thank heavens for that
                correct
                How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Damn, that's a pity still.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

Re: All good things come to an end

its just the kiss broadcast m8 lol

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chanty
                      HE SAYS HIS WORLDWIDE SHOW WILL STILL CONTINUE IN OVER 40 COUNTRIES!!! My god people, don't give me a heart attack on a Tuesday morning!
                      calmer than you are.

john's choice of words were tragic for many on this tuesday morning, but as the day wore on, what he meant to say became more clear. 88Mariner for MS news, the full story at 11.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• demonAfro
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Like John had any say in the matter I remember when Kiss used to be a good station. They've made some shocking decisions recently. At least Dom will be happy that he doesn't have to faff about recording the show any more

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by demonAfro
                          At least Dom will be happy that he doesn't have to faff about recording the show any more

Comment

• Homegrove
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

It'll be interesting to see what will happen to the MS-hosted versions... Gone or from some other station.
                            Forward thinking house music

Comment

• jarble187
                              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                              • Sep 2004

Re: All good things come to an end

The end of an era. On to bigger and better things.
                              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

Working...