...
So I moved to Shanghai in January 25, it's almost 11 months. Long hours and working weekends and no-life, it's scary how quickly your body acclimatises.
Was tough the first three months, and then things were good for the next seven. And then everything fell apart at work in October. I'm just letting this year finish, survive January, visit family in February, and then look for a new job.
Met a really sweet girl in July, we're quite together now, and happy, though it's still early stage but everything's great. She's visiting family in Chicago and I'll be off to Tokyo for NYE when she's back so that kinda sucks but oh well.
So on the whole ... work has been down and up and down and shit, need to get out before I lose my mind. Personal life is good, feeling tentatively optimistic about 2011 but really have to 1) find a new job or 2) get the fuck out of China. Which is somewhat complicated (in a good way I suppose) by having to factor in someone else in my life.
...
So how was everyone's 2010?





Comment