X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

keep em in your thoughts please

all of us NY'ers should take a minute or two to honor the 3 fallen NYC firefighters who died in the past days , do it for thier familes and thier honor. heroes indeed. walking into hell with no regard for their own lives. and also remember the 4 men who are in serious condition and may ver well pass on, one of who is a family friend of mine. mr. cawley is one of them and he gave everything he had to become a fireman like his brother and father b4 him. he lost his brother in 9/11 and immediately signed up for NYFD. keep in mind all the children left behind. these are the people kicking in your door when you lie unconcious on your floor in a fire. they are more than men, they are above us all. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

a truly sad day in NY. god bless.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • PsynceFiction[MS]
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

They're heros. Sad they had to die.

RIP!

-Psynce-
    www.boelsphotography.be

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

was this all because of one recent incident or multiple? anything to do with the weather NY has gotten lately?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Marimba
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

qhat happen?

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

yeah, not really weather related though. 2 separate incidents. 2 died when they were on the fourth floor and the third became engulfed. the helicopter couldnt get there in time for extracting them. they actually jumped from the 4th floor when it became engulfed. could you imagine realizing that the better thing to do would be to jump 4 storied into an alleyway, trying to avoid a frozen fireescape that was broken off the building, rather than waiting for the other option.

the third death came from when a fireman thought a child was in a burning building and he ran in alone to check. sadly, his crew went in a minute later and found his badly burned body.

you cant even explain what these guys do. i admire them more than anyone. army, cops wont run into gunfire if they know what is there. but these people run into hell. just hold a lighter to your hand for 5 seconds. then maybe you will realize what walking into an inferno could be like............................... :cry: :cry:
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Luis Dena
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2004

yes they are indeed brave men, i think they are the real heroes that dont get much attention from the people, only when tragedies like this happen, then they get recognition.

Comment

• Localizer
              Platinum Poster
              • Jul 2004

I believe they get more recognition and attention out there than any hero does...
              Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
              -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• rewing3
                I really don't care
                • Jun 2004

Rip to all the NYFD that were killed.
                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...