Clear All
  • Manny Freytes
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2010

Fri. Jan. 14th @ Cielo. Free B4 Midnight. Basic NYC -SLEEPY & BOO + Friends

Friday January 14th - Basic NYC Presents
    SLEEPY & BOO + Friends @ Cielo[size=3]
    Free entry before midnight[size=2]

You and your friends are invited to help me celebrate my 30th (something) birthday on January 14th @ Cielo. Sharing the DJ booth on Cielo's killer Funktion One sound system will be Birthday boy Manny Freytes, Samsara DJs (Global Frequencies) and Basic NYC's head honchos Sleepy & Boo for an extended headlining set, You are sure to have a great night of pure dancefloor mayhem.

Come EARLY for free entry before midnight with your email to mannyfreytes@hotmail.com

Friday Jan 14th is two weeks after New Years so you will have some time to recover.
    We look forward to seeing you there and having a few drinks with us.

BASIC NYC – Sleepy & Boo – Electronic Music events in New York

CIELOCLUB adalah sebuah portal update berita game online terbaru dengan komunitas gamer terbesar. Subscribe sekarang dan dapatkan informasi dari sumber terpercaya!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
  • BasicNYC
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2009

Re: Fri. Jan. 14th @ Cielo. Free B4 Midnight. Basic NYC -SLEEPY & BOO + Friends

Happy B-Day Manny! excited for some celebrations

Comment

• Manny Freytes
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2010

Thank you, so am I

Comment

• Manny Freytes
        Fresh Peossy
        • Dec 2010

Hit me up to be added to my list..

Comment

Working...