X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DragonFire
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2004

Urgent help!!!

hey whats up everyone... i got this new mobile nokia 6600 it's series 60 mobile and that means i can get anything onto that mobile which is sweeeeeeeeeeet... ne way i wanna get some house music videos and recorded livesets video in 3gp or rm format for example ... first q: where can i get such stuff (ne prog house related videos) 2nd q: what software converters could i use to covert mpeg and avi to rm or 3gp ..thanks in advance
    Don't Immitate ... Innovate
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

What kind of video are you talking about? Music videos a'la MTV? Videos of DJs doing their thing?
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• DragonFire
      Addiction started
      • Dec 2004

any really but i dont usually see reall prog house videos on mtv !! no digweed no sasha ! anything good would be great ..parties would be marvellous ofcourse
      Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

There are various users on soulseek that have videos, etc. It's just a matter of finding them. I would search using wildcards (eg: *zabiela.mpg, digweed*.avi, etc.) You can also try going into the [ms] room on soulseek and asking around. I'm not familiar with the format conversion though. I know there are progs out there that do conversion but I've never had a need for them.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...