If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
New year. Time to turn over a new leaf. A lot has changed in my life, but there are some things from the past that I want to bring back...
Resolution #1. Reacquaint myself with the art of DJing and post a new mix within a month.
Resolution #2. Get back into the Mercuryserver community.... it's been so very long. I'm grateful that my account hasn't been tossed in the trash or something. And I'm really heartened to see so many familiar faces still here.
Thanks! Are you still in Indy? Looks like quite a few things have changed around here... then peeked in the Politics forum and realized that some things really haven't changed at all.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
hey man! Some of us missed you over here, so you need to do whatever it takes to make those resolutions.
DEMF 2011? I have about 18 friends from KC committed to go with me this year... it's gonna be a blast I still think about that first year I went where we roomed together
Thanks! Are you still in Indy? Looks like quite a few things have changed around here... then peeked in the Politics forum and realized that some things really haven't changed at all.
Thanks, guys (and gal)!... Again, it's really, really good to see you all still on here...
Originally posted by res0nat0r
^Haha yup, same old stuff there
Yup I am still in Indy and working downtown, same old stuff here though I guess
You move to SFO?
Yep...been through quite a few changes in the past two years, I guess. Left Indy, did grad school in Ohio, then left for a job in Kansas...got laid off in the Great Recession, went West to follow my girlfriend...who is now the missus - got married almost a year ago! We've known each other for all the years I posted here and then some. So yeah, we were in the city for a year and now live a bit further down the peninsula bc of work.
Originally posted by picklemonkey
hey man! Some of us missed you over here, so you need to do whatever it takes to make those resolutions.
DEMF 2011? I have about 18 friends from KC committed to go with me this year... it's gonna be a blast I still think about that first year I went where we roomed together
I'm still hungry for DEMF!... Those were good times Will see what I can do... it's May, right? Have you guys picked a place yet?
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I'm still hungry for DEMF!... Those were good times Will see what I can do... it's May, right? Have you guys picked a place yet?
Memorial Day weekend. We already have 2 hotel rooms booked, but we expect 3 more to be booked in the coming months. Hit me up on an instant messenger to talk about it
Memorial Day weekend. We already have 2 hotel rooms booked, but we expect 3 more to be booked in the coming months. Hit me up on an instant messenger to talk about it
I'm def leaning towards working this out mate!
regarding New Years resolutions, I made one years ago to not make any more resolutions, and by god I've been able to stick to it
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment