promising.... i've got a mild case and it comes and goes but not bad enough to reboot my brain. i learned cursive once and its useless so i don't need to learn it again.
Cure for Tinnitus found!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
promising.... i've got a mild case and it comes and goes but not bad enough to reboot my brain. i learned cursive once and its useless so i don't need to learn it again.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes? -
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
Comment
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
I've done some of my own research into this. And I personally believe that we are born with a number of nerves right by our auditory glands, and over time they become agitated and become some of that whine we have in our ears at night. One thing I tried that I do believe helped. Was when I put myself on a Melatonin a night routine. 3-5mg pills. I did it for a solid month and did notice a difference.
But one thing that I think has helped me a bit more. Is to stretch out my jaw as far as I can. and doing this a few times has helped the whine recede. Granted only for a bit. Which then has lead me to the final thoughts that my nerves behind my ears are somehow damaged and are what is actually causing that ringing. It's not my eardrums. I can tell when I'm getting a ringing attack from my ears...i get them from time to time, but they go away within a few seconds. It's the nerves around my jaw and ears that are the culprit of most of the ringing in MY ears.Comment
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
Sad to see so many effected. Must be incredibly hard for people so into music
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
I have my brain rebooted every time I go to a good rave. I highly recommend a brain reboot once in a while!!! The only problem is that I stop hearing all those nice voices in my head...so it gets kinda lonely but they come back ricky ticky quick.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
Is this old news?
"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org. This always works for me."
http://np.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/...garage/cv3474nComment
-
Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!
If this helps my Dad, I will be forever grateful, will report back.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment