X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Cure for Tinnitus found!

promising.... i've got a mild case and it comes and goes but not bad enough to reboot my brain. i learned cursive once and its useless so i don't need to learn it again.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Originally posted by xellsys
      just take a look at microsoft products, rebooting can perform miracles
      Originally posted by Garrick
      promising.... i've got a mild case and it comes and goes but not bad enough to reboot my brain. i learned cursive once and its useless so i don't need to learn it again.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

I've done some of my own research into this. And I personally believe that we are born with a number of nerves right by our auditory glands, and over time they become agitated and become some of that whine we have in our ears at night. One thing I tried that I do believe helped. Was when I put myself on a Melatonin a night routine. 3-5mg pills. I did it for a solid month and did notice a difference.

But one thing that I think has helped me a bit more. Is to stretch out my jaw as far as I can. and doing this a few times has helped the whine recede. Granted only for a bit. Which then has lead me to the final thoughts that my nerves behind my ears are somehow damaged and are what is actually causing that ringing. It's not my eardrums. I can tell when I'm getting a ringing attack from my ears...i get them from time to time, but they go away within a few seconds. It's the nerves around my jaw and ears that are the culprit of most of the ringing in MY ears.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Sad to see so many effected. Must be incredibly hard for people so into music
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
              I dunno if I want my brain rebooted. Might just keep my ringin' in my ears instead.

I have my brain rebooted every time I go to a good rave. I highly recommend a brain reboot once in a while!!! The only problem is that I stop hearing all those nice voices in my head...so it gets kinda lonely but they come back ricky ticky quick.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• go0gle
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2007

Is this old news?

"Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org. This always works for me."

http://np.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/...garage/cv3474n

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

If this helps my Dad, I will be forever grateful, will report back.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...