X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

I present to you: Pat Robertson

Pat Robertson: Snow Is God's Way of Punishing Americans Planning To Drive To Do Something Gay

VIRGINIA BEACH (The Borowitz Report) — Rev. Pat Robertson sparked controversy in today's broadcast of his "700 Club" program when he claimed that God created the blizzard currently battering the Northeast "to punish Americans who were planning to drive to do something gay." __Explaining his theory, Robertson said, "Because of the bad road conditions the Almighty has made, any gay activities that people were planning on doing will have to be postponed by a day or two."__ Additionally, he argued, God shut down major airports in the New York area "so that people who were hoping to fly to do something of a gay nature would have to take a train or a bus, so it might be days before the gay thing they were going to do could occur."
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: I present to you: Pat Robertson

teh gays causing birds to fall from sky too!

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

As for the millions of straight people in New York City who were also grounded by the bad weather, the televangelist said, "I think God probably wonders: If these people are really straight, then what are they doing in New York?"__
      Tracy Klugian, 57, a prominent bore from Cincinnati, Ohio, said that she planned to take a break from her scrapbooking hobby to post Facebook updates about the weather on an hourly basis.
      When did Yahoo become The Onion? But Pat Robertson is still an idiot.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Pat Robertson is, of course, wrong again.

I blame sarah palin for the bad, snowy weather.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

Teh make believes from Patty makes it the reasonable scary.

Comment

Working...